♡ 5 ♡

Author's POV

'I NEED EVERYONE TO SURROUND THE HOUSE AND MAKE SURE NO ONE COMES IN , IF MY PARENTS OR KOOKIE GETS HURT I WILL REAP EVERYONE OF YOU'LL APART GET THAT' Taehyung said while he was also going outside.

'But hyungie why should I stay back' Jungkook asked

'Because I don't want you to come' tae snapped at kook

'But hyungie I can help too'

'Jungkook I said you are not coming and that's final, GET IT?'

'Yes hyungie'

'But Taehyung he could really help us, plus he is old enough to make his own decisions so if he thinks he could help then let him do it' Jin said not getting why tae was not allowing kook to help.

'Hyung tae knows what he is doing I don't see the reason to question him for his decision plus Jungkooks wolf hasn't woken up yet' Jimin defended Taehyung

'So what? You think he is not capable cause he doesn't have a wolf yet or are you underestimating him after everything he has done for you Taehyung just because now you the alpha of this pack and you can order us around' Jin pointed out cause he never get why they leave kook out of everything when he should be coming with them so he could learn how things should be done.

Jimin was about to go towards Jin and slap him but Taehyung held him back.

'Let it be Minnie, if you all think Jungkook should come then as per your wish he will but if he gets hurt I will not even in the slightest care about it since my care for him today was considered as what pity cause he doesn't have a wolf *laughs sarcastically* I can't believe what I'm hearing' saying this he left cause he didn't wanna discuss anything anymore will his pack is in danger.

Jin dragged Jungkook outside to help them while the other 4 knew that he has brought a problem upon him self. Everyone knew how tae was protective over kook and they understood he was doing what was best for him but seems Jin didn't get that.

Reaching outside tae saw that the guards were handling who ever was attacking them, after all they were professional trained but he knew they couldn't them for more longer so he decided he will fight with them while if anyone went near the mansion the others will stop them.

Being the most powerful tae didn't need to shift to his wolf, he just fought as he was tearing every person apart who dared to approach him. But there was a problem the others were failing to hold all them back, it seemed like this pack was also great at fighting so it was hard to not take them down.

First loud screams - tae didn't pay much attention to it.

Second loud screams - still tae just kept on fighting the people in front of him .

Third loud screams , now he couldn't bear it but when he turned around there they were laying on the ground looking lifeless ....
————————————————
Guess who was laying on the ground?