♡9♡

Author's POV

After getting all dressed up Jungkook came out of their bedroom and walked down stairs to eat breakfast, today wasn't a good day for him and so will be the rest of the week. And one question kept circling his head...

How is he going to survive with out taehyung?.

As usual Jin was the one who made breakfast and everyone was at the table ready to eat but one thing that was very obvious to anyone even the parents, was the awkwardness they had around each other and it was sickening to watch.

After eating breakfast without talking to eachother, Jungkook wanted to leave as soon as possible not able to stand the fact that his eating alone cause tae is unconscious.

Not that when he is with the others he doesn't like it, it's just that he loves spending mornings with taehyung cause after that his always busy.

Jimin and Namjoon were just quite to the point that the others were worried about the three of them.

Just as everyone was about to leave the table and go to their respective rooms, their parents told them to stop.

'What is all of this' Mr Min asked

'We understand that Taehyung is in a bad condition because of what happened yesterday but that doesn't mean you should treat each other like this' Mr Jung said

'What do you expect us to do dad?' Jungkook asked

'To treat eachother just like you usually do when tae is around' Mrs Kim answered him.

'How do I pretend that I'm okay when I'm not, how do I pretend my baby is here when he is not, how do I act as if his here when I know his not, how do I act like my baby is not sleeping in that bed unconscious because of me and my stupidness, tell me father h-how d-d-do I live w-with t-his pain inside m-me' Jungkook cried falling on his knees.

Mrs Jeon and Mrs Kim ran to him hugging him, trying to console him but it went to vein as he cried even harder telling them how much pain he is feeling because of what happened, how he thinks it's his fault that the man he loves is sleeping on that bed and might not wake up for the next 6 days.

But what if taehyungs wolf could hear Jungkooks cries?

What if from everything that had happening taehyungs wolf wasn't affected and was still there even though taehyung was unconscious?

V's POV (taehyungs wolf)

'Awu my love, how much I wish I could hold you in my arms and stop you from crying'

'How much I wish I could talk to you and assure you that it wasn't your fault'

I could feel it even though he doesn't know that we are mates, even though we haven't marked eachother but I knew cause if it wasn't him then I would have found my mate long time ago.

Oh now that I remember there is someone who I can talk to.

'CHIM'

————————————————
So I have an idea which will be more of like a twist but I think that it will make the book even more interesting.

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on this book.

Love you'll ❤️

Oh I almost forgot, how r you'll holding up on the Jungkook Calvin photoshoot?