♡ 6 ♡

Author's POV

When Taehyung turned around there layed Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook drenched in blood and were about to pass out.

And from there he lost it cause no one is ever allowed to hurt any of his friends and get away with it and worse part is they hurted his kookie too.

With that being said Taehyung used his powers to kill each and everyone of them, he didn't care about the consequences of using them all he could hear was the scream that he ignored only to find out it was his family.

Time skip ~ After the fights

Yoongi and hoseok firstly carried Jiminie inside then Namjoon while taehyung took kook.

'Place everyone in the floor' tae said and they did as told cause they could hear the anger in his voice.

Using the last strength he had in himself he half healed them which meant they would be awake by tomorrow but as for him after this it would take about a week till he wakes up again.

The other three knew what tae was doing was dangerous for his body and wolf but they still kept quiet cause if anyone said shit the whole mansion was going to be turned upside down.

As soon as taehyung fall limp yoongi and hoseok took him to his room, cleaned his body and made him wear something comfortable then placed him on his bed covering him with the blanket.

The next morning

Everyone was up including Joonie, Minnie and kook and they were surprised because due to how bad they were injured their bodies didn't have any sort of pain.

'Um Good Morning everyone' hobi greeted them.

'Hobi, yoonie why am I not feeling any pain' Jiminie asked

'Well you see uh um ah how do I tell you'll this umm' yoongi fumbled through his words not knowing how to tell this to the three what happened.

'Hobi hyung what is yoongi hyung trying to say' kook asked this time with his Bambi eyes looking straight into hobis with curiosity.

Hobi closed his eyes before speaking

'Yesterday when you guys almost got killed, Taehyung used his powers to kill everyone which was a risk it's self cause it has consequences and then on top of that he used the rest of it to heal you'll which would lead him into not waking up for about a week or so' hobi answered them while looking down having tears in his eyes.

It was quiet for a whole minute and some of them knew what was coming in someone's way.

'You know its your fault right'

'You know I could have stayed back since he told me to'

'You know all of this wouldn't have happened if you didn't bring kook'

'You know how much harm this can brings to him and his wolf'

'You know I was okay with his decision cause I trusted him'

'You know if you weren't my mate I could have killed you by now'

'I am sorry '

'FUCK YOU AND YOUR SORRIES, YOUR SORRY IS NOT GONNA WAKE HIM UP NOW. YOU KNOW WHY BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE THE OLDEST YOU CAN TELL EVERYONE WHAT TO DO AND YOU ALWAYS DOUBTED EVERYONE ELSES DECISION' Yoongi lashed out on him cause he was fucken angry at Jin.

————————————————–
Who do you think was saying all of the above?🤔

Happy birthday my mochie, I love you so much ❤️ hope you had a great day my sweetie 💗 💛