♡ 7 ♡

Author's POV

'I know what I did was wrong, I will also apologize to Taehyung' Jin said

'And how is your sorry gonna help haa, will it wake him up from that bed?, will it bring back his powers now?' Yoongi kept quiet for a while and then continued

'Why do you always criticize his decision? Why do you always think just because you are older than all of us here you can tell us what to do? Are you jealous because you were not chosen but Taehyung was or do you think that his decision and rules are not mature enough for us to follow them'

'No, yoongi how can you say that you know he is my brother'

'Yes the brother that you doubted, the brother that you chose not to listen to because you are THE ALMIGHTY JIN WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING isn't it, he cares and loves kook more than anyone in this house but you chose to question him about it. You thought he was doing it out of sympathy because kooks wolf hasn't woken up and you dragged kook outside cause you felt it was right, but you see where did all of this lead to'

yoongi couldn't even look at Jin without feeling the anger inside him and the fear of what if tae wasn't there, it would have been the end of the family.

'This was the last time I tolerate your stupid behavior towards tae hyung, next time you do it trust me it's either you will be kicked out of this pack or you die and I won't care what your mate says just like you didn't when Taehyung told me to not go outside' Jungkook said

'Where is Taehyung?' Jimin asked

'In his room, we made him sleep there' hobi answered cause yoongi was not in a mood of talking to anyone

Jimin and Jungkook went to tae's room while Namjoon went to his shared room with jin and slammed the door closed cause he didn't wanna see his mate right now.

In tae's room

Jimin sat down in the side of the bed holding Taehyungs hand like his life depends on him, well it does that's how jimin fells. He thinks he owes taehyung his life because without him he could be dead by now.

As for Jungkook, he was standing at the door looking at tae with teary eyes feeling like his world was about to crumble down just by seeing tae in this state.

At that moment both Jimin and Jungkook promised themselves to never let anything happen to tae and more importantly to make sure nothing like this happens so tae would never have to go through this again cause it hurts to  them seeing tae in such a condition all because they were not careful and couldn't protect themselves.

————————————————
Hey everyone 🥺 it's been awhile actually 2 months since I updated because I was busy so sorry

————————————————Hey everyone 🥺 it's been awhile actually 2 months since I updated because I was busy so sorry

Love you Jinnie ❤️😙