♡12♡

Author's POV

'Now that we've forgiven each other we should all try to better ourselves and behaviors so when tae wakes up he will know we've been supporting each other and staying strong' Jimin said.

'Why should we lie about what was happening while he was passed out?' Kook asked

'Cause we don't want to stress him after what happened, he will need sometime to rest and not think about it'

'Yes we would all appreciate it if you also didn't throw a tantrum about how you missed him and let him rest until we sure his fully recovered' Jin said

'Fuck yo-

'Okay that's enough all of you, we are leaving now so please don't fight and stop blaming each other, yoongi carry this shit for me'

'Yes father'

As Yoongi left with the suitcase they looked at Jin awkwardly

'What?'

'Can you for once stop being a bitch?'

'That's rude'

'No that's what you deserve for saying stupid shit like that to kook'

'Hyungie it's okay, it was so hard convincing you to forgive him now stop fighting like dad said'

Jungkook walked of going back up stairs to his and tae's room. Sometimes even though he was focused on getting stronger he always felt the need to be next to tae and rest his head in his chest although he knew he won't hold him back and tell him it's fine but still just being in his chest made him feel a little bit at ease.

Entering the room kook locked the door and went straight to bed cuddling himself into taehyungs chest trying to hold back his taers but he couldn't as the scene of that day kept playing in his head and how he put tae in danger.

'Tae I'm really sorry for what happened, I can't help but feel so pathetic that I put the person I love the most in danger. Please wake up taetae I can't do this anymore baby'

'I'm trying to be strong tae but without you I can't do it love, you are my strength and everything I live for but now you are like this I don't know what to do. Everyone is telling me to be strong and train hard so I can protect you in the future, I am trying to do so but I just feel empty because you not around me and just laying in this bad for almost 5 days now'

Jungkooks taers were coming out by now but he could do anything other than that.

'Damn I should never do that again if it's gonna make you like this even though I couldn't help but get angered by how hurt you got just because of my recklessness'

To say kook got shocked would be an understatement cause he didn't know whether he was hallucinating or tae just asked him for real right now. He began touching his face and every part of his body to see if he was right

'B-baby you are awake, wait should I call the doctor maybe something is wrong and your body is reacting on its own'

Tae just pulled kook against his chest and let him rest there for a while before answering him

'It's okay kookie, you know even though I was unconscious I heard everything and now that I'm back alive and fight from tomorrow onwards I will spend my every 24 hours with you and I will also be your personal trainer'

'No love you can't do that the other hyungs will think I'm throwing a tantrum and disturbing you from your work'

'Woah where is my kookie who doesn't care what others think about us'

'But that's what Jin hyung thinks'

'Mmh kookie look at me' ....'Yes'

'It doesn't matter who thinks what, what matters is what you think about yourself and us mmh'

'Fuck.... thank God for making you cause now I have my very own comfort place'

'Oh what about my parents?'

'Oooh yeah them too, anyways I missed you so much baby and by the way how come you wake up earlier than you should have' Kook sat properly and took tae in his lap and kissing his neck

.....he really missed his taetae

'Mmh let's say I told God and the moon goddess to stop torturing my baby hehe, I'm joking I don't know either but it's a good thing cause you don't have to suffer any more'

'Mmh let's go say hi to the others first and tell them that you've woken up'

'Now I'm really worried what happened here cause the kookie I know would've liked to spend some more time with me before we went to see everyone'

'Nothing happened hyungie now get up'

Tae stood and set next to kook folding his feet looking serious as ever

'Not until you tell me what's wrong and why are you acting like this'

'Huh fine, I will tell you but eat first'

'No Jeon Jungkook, you had better talk now before I lose my shit'

————————————————–
Hey guys another update in 2 days just for you'll hehe

Love all of you and thank you for reading this ❤️

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on this book