E L E V E N

The birds were singing their melodious morning song while the sun shone brightly in the pure blue sky. But the room was dark just like his life because the thick curtains were preventing the sunrays to enter the room. The man was sleeping quietly after a long night of mourning for love from his wife.

He squirms in his sleep and opens his eyes that were swollen and red due to constant shedding of tears. He glanced at the clock and realised that it was already 8:30 am. A groan escaped his lips and he sat on the bed with his back resting on the headboard.

Jungkook's Pov

When did I fell asleep? I don't even remember it. I ran my fingers through my messy hairs and sighed.

Oh! I fell asleep while crying.

I got out of the bed and removed the curtains as I opened the door of the balcony.

Holding onto the railing of the balcony a sad sigh left my lips as I looked at the weather. It was Sunday. Sunday means a lots of fun, long drives, shopping, cooking together, mini scoldings sessions from my wife and some heated moments.

Flashback...

A peaceful Sunday morning as always until I got disturbed by a hand slightly slapping my cheek. I opened my eyes partly and looked at the person. It was my wife and my 7 month old son. She has always been a early bird. Even if she slept late at night she wakes up early. But my heavy sleepy body just denied to wake up so I just turned my back towards her and went back to sleep.

I heard her huffing in anger. Btw she looks hot af when she is angry. "Yahh... don't you have any work today. Today is Sunday that doesn't mean you will wake up late. Get up you lazy bunny. Look your son is more energetic than you."

I was so into my sleep that I ignored her scoldings. Infact I am used to this now so I turned around back facing her. I heard her huffing when I felt her laying Jeongsan beside me. I finnally opened my eyes and saw my son lying just in his diapers. I pulled him closed to me and cuddled him but I think he didn't liked that.

So, he just started pulling my hairs. I groaned in pain and started, "Princess, please save me. AHH! Please dear wifey.", I literally begged her. While she just remained unaffected while she was taking out clothes for Jeongsan.

After a couple of minutes she finally walked near me and picked out son up. "I am going to my baby's nursery to dress him up so you better get a shower and come down for breakfast.", with that she goes out of the room. I glanced at my son who was sucking on Yn's t-shirt looking like his mommy's boy.

Time skip...

I was getting ready for my office infront of the mirror and I heard someone entering the room. I knew it was Yn because no one has the guts to enter this room without knocking. "My hubby is looking handsome today.", she looked at me through the mirror. Unknowingly my ears and cheeks felt hot and my cheek were painted with a pink shade. "Aww, is my kookie blushing?", she said as she hugged me from the back. "Just look at you Koo, you are looking like a tomato.", she awed at me.

I turned around and pulled her towards me which made her soft chest crash against my hard chest. "Bae, I thought only I knew to make you blush but you just played a Uno reverse card." Saying this he softly places his soft lips onto hers. They shared a short but passionate kiss.

His kiss slowly trailed down to her sweet spot and he started sucking on that particular spot. She bit on her lower lip to prevent those sinfull sounds to escape her mouth.

He pulled out the lower lip with his thumb and said in a seductive tone, "Don't hold it back. You know how much daddy loves to hear those sounds." And licked her earlobe.

But before he could pick her up she said, "Aren't you getting late for your office? I think you are, then just get out.", he shows his Bunny smile before going outside the room but not before pecking her cheek. Then yn realised something...

"Wait-jungkook!!! Your Lunch Box-"

A warm smile crept up to his lips on remembering the past memories. Maybe god gave him lots of love just to suffer in the end. Now no one will wake him up and give him his morning kisses. No one will push him into the bathroom to get ready.

He heaves out a deep breathe and gets up to get ready for office.

Time skip at Office..

Sitting on the office chair he was busy typing on the laptop just then someone entered making him look away from the laptop. "What's going on, gguk.", asked Namjoon. "Nothing special, Hyung."

On hearing the reply Namjoon was confused. He was so happy that day when Yn choses to stay in the mansion but why is he looking so dull and sad now. He walks closer to the younger and asks in a very soft voice, "What happened? You can at least share with this lovely Hyung of yours."

He sighed and replied, "I am thinking of letting Yn go?"

To be continued....

Please show some love guys...

No updates until 5 votes...