• O N E •

After 4 months Present-

"Come in.", Said Jungkook who was busy signing some documents. Without even looking up he started, "Did you go Gangnam to see how she's doing, how my son's doing?"

The man infront of him looked at the helpless boy who is a husband and a father. Despite of having every power, he was still helpless. The heavy eyebags showing all the sleepless nights he spent. His weak body depicting how he has been skipping meals.

The mafia frowned when he didn't get any answer. "I asked you something and why are you standing like a pilla- Namjoon Hyung?"

"Yes...it's me kook.", The helpless boy stared at the elder man like a lonely child. "Can I atleast ask how are you?" Asked Namjoon.

Jungkook dropped his pen on the ground and took weak steps towards his Hyung and hugged him. He kept his cheek on his shoulder and started to cry like a baby. "Hyung, help me...I am really lonely. Hyung it feels like....my everything is taken away. My wife left me....the person who used to forgive me in my every mistake....even left me. Please Hyung take me near her. It's okay even if I have to see her from far but take me to her. Living without her is like...is like.."

"Shh....kook it's fine...we are here, your every hyungs are here....we are always ready to help you." Stated Namjoon as he ruffled the boy's hairs which made Jungkook feel a little strong.

Namjoon made Jungkook sit on the black leathered couch and sat beside him. Breaking the silence Jungkook asked, "Hyung, did she call you or any one of you?" Namjoon saw the way Jungkook's eyes shined. But to his badluck, "No...she didn't." Noticing his silence Namjoon made Jungkook turn towards him and said, "Hey don't be sad. Look how bad you look, take care of yourself kook....will yn like if she saw you like this."

He purposely said the last line which worked like a antidote. "Will she again love me like she used to do if I take care of myself?" Asked Jungkook.

"I think you forgot what Yn said to you when you came once home injured while Yn was 6 months pregnant.", Jungkook remembered that sweet moment when Yn took care of him.

----

Flashback
Yn's Pov:

It's been already past midnight but there is not a single sight of Jungkook. His phone is even switched off, how can he be so careless. He did inform me that he has a mission today but he also said that he will be back before 11 pm.

Aish! I will make him sleep in the kitchen today. Near the sink. No pillows.
How dare he lie to me like this.

What does he think of himself. He didn't even worry about our peanut. Caressing my bump I angrily sat on the couch of my bedroom. Forgive mama today as you will not get dada's kisses tonight.

Honestly, I feel pity for your dada. I know dada loves me but sometimes he takes advantage of my love. I smirked thinking about the punishment I will be giving him once he reaches home. What did he think, I will be the only one getting punished everytime. Now it's your turn Jeon.

I was thinking of many ways to torture the Jeon until I heard the doorbell. I hope the maid quickly ran towards the door to open it. All the servent and maids are staying in the mansion till 1am since I got pregnant and they never leave me alone.

Anyways, getting up from the couch I walked towards the bed. Before I could move further, the door burst open revealing Namjoon and Yoongi holding onto a injured man.

And to my surprise that injured man turned out to be my husband. I gasped in horror as I saw how badly he has been bleeding. I told them to make him lay on the bed.

Author's pov:

Yn quickly unbuttoned Jungkook's black shirt and saw a not so deep slit on his stomach but still it made yn freak out. Yn shouted to one of the maid, "Bring a bowl of water and some black towels, quick.", The maid quickly ran out of the room as she glared at those 2 elder man for an explanation.

The 2 man quickly understood the assignment and started explaining before this Yn could turn them into stone with her glare, "We were successful in killing all of the men and in capturing the boss but we didn't knew their mistresses were still hiding. Suddenly those 3 girls started to attack us. Jungkook successfully knocked them out but one of them attacked him from the side when he was fighting with other."

The maid came and gave her the things she asked for. She started to clean the blood gently from his wound. Jungkook hissed in pain when unknowingly the cloth made contact with his wound. Yn started to blow on the wound and clean at the same time. After cleaning all the blood the doctor arrived and bandaged his stomach.

Yn went to bathroom and bought a bowl of warm water and a towel. She opened the drawer of the bedside table and took out some kind of essential oil and added it to the water and started to wipe his face. Jungkook noticed her each and every move which made his heart flutter.

Despite of being pregnant, she doesn't miss any chance to take care of him. He finds her cute when she do anything while holding her bump.

Jungkook held her wrist gently and said, "Babe it's okay....I'm fine." "NO, you are not. Look how your stomach is bandaged. I was dead worried about you and there you were fighting with women. If you wanted to fight with a woman then you could have fought with me." Said Yn which made Yoongi and Namjoon suppress their laughter.

Jungkook noticed those tears which were flowing down Yn's rosy cheeks. He cupped her face ever so gently and wiped her tears with his thumb and looked at her with a worried look. "Jungkook, you love me right?", Jungkook nodded and she continued, "Then take care of yourself thinking it's mine."

The both person stared at eachother as they realised that they are just third wheeling so they decided to leave. But one thing was for sure that Yn was only made for Jungkook. As they went out of the room Namjoon looked up and said, "Why am I single?"

"Because you always flirt with Jin Hyung.", Said our savage cat.

Jungkook put the bowl of water on the bedside table and carefully picked Yn up only to put her in his lap. Yn panicked and said, "Hey, What are you doing, you are injured you will get-"

He shushed her up when he smashed his lips on hers and started to suck on her lower lip gently. His one hand encircled her waist and other was on her baby bump.

"I am fine take care of yourself and our peanut." Whispered Jungkook.

"I can't see you like this kook. It hurts.", Said Yn as she again started to tear up. Jungkook chuckled and said to their unborn baby, "Looks like when you will born your momma will cry before you."

Yn playfully hit Jungkook's arm and he acted like he did really get hurt but she doesn't give a f^ck. Suddenly they felt a small kick. "See even peanut is saying yes."

They looked at eachother for a couple of seconds and within a few seconds Jungkook was at the top while yn in bottom. Yn panicked all of a sudden and said, "You are injured."

"My stomach is injured not my D!ck.", said Jungkook with a mischievous smirk which made Yn blush. "Don't worry I ain't gonna do anything until you say."

He caressing her face with the back of his hand and admired her existence. "Don't ever leave me alone." Said Jungkook as he hid his face in the crook of her neck inhaling her sweet vanilla scent. Later raised his head to kiss her forehead and he let his lips linger there for a while.

"I love you Kitten."

"I love you more kook."

Author's note:-

My first story you all. Tell me how was it. I will try to finish this story in 25 to 30 chapters.

Don't forget to vote and give me your responses.

Actually, this is my second account my first account is @btsandlovelyarmy

I have 2 books over there and those are trash but still read them please....