𝚃𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍

Start from the beginning

''For the last time I am telling you, he did not died because of you, stop blaming yourself of every damn thing amóre'' He said.

''B-but'' I tried to speak.

''Shut up'' he said rudely.

"I-''

''Shut it'' he said and placed his finger on my lips.

''Get ready we have to go now'' he said and made me stand up.

I changed my clothes and left with Ace.

(After the funeral)

''I am sorry Luca'' I said to him.

''No..it wasn't your fault..atleast he realised his mistake'' he said and smiled softly at me.

I hugged him tightly and said ''I am sorry that you got separated from your mate because of me.''

''No..he's always with me...here'' he said pointing his finger towards his heart.

''Yes..he is'' I smiled and looked at the sky.

''I miss you Asslex'' I said and suddenly wind blowed.

''I love you'' Luca whispered with tears falling from his eyes and looking at the sky.

Cold wind blowed again and it felt like Alex is here with us right now replying through wind.

I took Luca's palm and we walked towards the car hand in hand.

''You okay champ'' Enzo asked him.

''Yes'' he smiled.

He's hiding his pain behind his smile...

''Let's go...Luna come'' he said and we sat in the car together.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Why Alex...if you didn't trusted that piece of shit then you would be here with me right now...

''It's okay Grace'' Lexi said.

''You can't change anything now'' she added.

''I lost him Lex'' I mumbled.

''No..like Luca said, he is always going to be in your heart no matter what'' she reminded.

''But still'' I said.

''You yourself said that nobody's life stop if they lose someone, you have to carry on in your life'' she said.

''Hmm'' I responded.

''It's okay'' she said.

Buddy, you shouldn't have saved me.

''And why not'' Ace asked suddenly coming out the bathroom.

''What'' I asked confused.

''Why shouldn't he saved you'' he asked.

''Shit I said the loud'' I mumbled.

''Pretty loud'' he replied and layed down next to me and pulled me towards him.

''Because..that bullet was meant for me not him'' I said.

''It's the fate my love and you can't change it'' he said caressing my hair.

''When you told him to shoot you did you thought about me for a second...what's going to happen to me if you die'' he asked with a hard tone.

''Yes'' I whispered making patterns in his chest.