𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚊𝚕

_____________________________________________

Chapter:07

I can't wait anymore..

I am waiting for him for past 30 minutes and he's still not here it's 6 o'clock and he still didn't came to open me, and I am sitting here like an animal to be opened.

''WHERE ARE YOU, OPEN ME NOW ROMANO'' I yelled at the top of my lungs so that he can hear me.

After a moment I heard the door opening and he came in ''Finally remembered that you have a guest here'' I sarcastically told him.

He didn't said anything and started opening my hands as soon as I was free, I launched at him and punched him hard that his face went to the other side. ''That is for making me wait'' I said and got up.

After me he stood up too touching his jaw where I just punched, he hummed and said ''You are indeed a powerful lady, I like it''.

''I can show you how much powerful I am'' I whispered and started going towards him.

''You know I'll win'' he told me.

''And you know I'll fight'' I told him.

We kept staring at eachother for a good minute then he said ''You want to take a shower or eat breakfast first'' I broke the eye contact.

''Shower'' I informed and went into the bathroom.

I did my business and like yesterday he arranged the clothes and left the room.
After changing I went downstairs and saw him cooking something.

''What you making today chef Ace'' I teased him, I don't even know why.

He chuckled loudly and oh my..he have a beautiful laugh..deep and melodious.
''Pancakes, you like it'' he asked me.

''Yes'' I told him.

After some time he placed the pancakes with coffee infront of me and they were looking finger licking seriously.