𝙿𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚛

_____________________________________________

Chapter:10

I felt someone's hand caressing my cheeks.

I moved a little and opened my eyes and saw his icy blue eyes staring at me with adoration. He removed his hand and I felt little disappointed but didn't care much. I sat up and he kept staring at me.

''What were you doing'' I questioned him.

''Trying to wake you up'' he answered.

''So you can just call my name or yell those are better than touching my cheeks'' I raised my eyebrows and told him.

''Brush your teeth and come downstairs, and there you see that door it's the closet you can go there pick what you want to wear I've arranged ladies clothes'' he told me and left.

I kept staring at him until he left.
Huh I just can't wait to kill him how dare he order me everytime.

I brushed my teeth and took a cold shower and went into the closet. I looked for a little and chose to wear a lose blue t-shirt and black leggings. After combing my hair I went downstairs.

I saw him sitting on the dining table scrolling through his phone. ''What do you want to eat'' he asked me without even looking at me.

How did he know I was here I thought.

''I can hear very far don't forget I am a werewolf'' he told me.

''Shit I said that loud'' I whispered.

''No you mumbled but I heard'' he told me and got up.

''You can make whatever you want it's your house why you always ask me'' I said and sat on the chair.

''It's our house, now tell me'' he corrected and told me.

I sighed because I didn't wanted to argue with him. ''Bacon and brie omelet'' I told him and stood up to make coffee for him because I am going to take juice.

He started cooking and I asked him ''Do you trust me.''

''Trust is a big thing, if I trust someone I do with all my heart but that kind of trust takes a lot of efforts'' he told me continued cooking.

''So you trust me'' I asked him again.

''No'' he answered.

I hummed but didn't said anything. ''I want to but not this soon'' he told me.

''Can I continue my daily routine I don't sit like this everyday'' I expressed.

''You can come on run with me and we can go to the gym together'' he informed me, and I nodded.