𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚎

_____________________________________________

Chapter:05

I was Crawling my way inside the base even though I don't want to...
Because this vent is so so small...

After killing those three I went inside the vent and right now just a little away from equipment room, I reached there and saw three of them...silently I took out the screw driver and tried to open the vent gate but made a little noise and they stopped whatever they were doing and started looking here and there, they went back what they were doing and I started opening the vent again. I did it finally.

I can just kick the vent but I don't want to.. because I want to throw the smoke bomb first i want to see them suffer.
Taking out the smoke bomb and I threw it and immediately the whole room was covered in smoke, I jumped in the room...I can see a little because I was wearing my mask and goggles.

I pierced my dagger through his shoulder and he screamed who didn't have a problem with smoke he fought a little and tried to shoot me but failed i kicked his gun out of his hand and shot him right into his heart.

The other two tried to fight too but they were weak and smoke is not there anymore and I can see clearly. I kicked and punched them and slashed their skin... I banged the first one's head in the locker and I felt the other one grabbing my hand and punched me hard that I lost my balance... he bent to pick up the gun and I took the opportunity to take my dagger out that I have secured in my ankel. I stabbed him and shot them both dead.

( I don't want to write big big fighting scenes just the main parts that's it because I don't want to bore y'all...but if you want to read full detailed fighting scenes let me know.)

I checked in my tab if anyone is in the way but it was all clear and he was alone...I went out and straight headed to his office after running a little i reached there and stood in front of the door I took the gun in my one hand and dagger in the other and kicked his door open and went inside.

I saw him he was standing little far away from me like he already new I was coming in and.....
he was beautiful I saw a scar going through his brows to his cheek it's a very thin and light scar..his icy blue eyes...silver-ish black hair and...

I snapped out of my daydreaming and looked at him and saw he was looking a little shocked even though he couldn't see my face he looked stunned?....

I launched at him and tried to cut his chest open but failed he grabbed my hand and twisted it hard that the dagger fell from my hand...I kicked his side of stomach and punched him in the guts and he lost his balance.