𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎

_____________________________________________

Chapter:02

5:00 am

Ring...ring...ring...ring...Ughh can't even have a peaceful sleep....

I picked up my phone to see who have a death wish....(Mr.Walker) god what now another kid

''What'' I snapped.''Come to my office right now'' he ordered and hung up. Really!

After struggling alot I got up finally..well I am not a morning person but my usual waking time is 6 o'clock it's still 1hr left,and by the was my oh so Best friend was not ready to let me go last night we had dinner and then went to club and that fucker kept drinking literally I have to carry him to my car and then drop him to his house. Very nice dinner!

After taking a fresh cold shower and dressing up I went downstairs made myself a beautiful breakfast then headed to the warehouse where he texted me to come.

After 30 min's I reached there it's not that far from my house, stepping inside I met with silence pure pin drop silence something big happened for sure. He was sitting there with a dark look on his face.... thank God I am going to have a real great mission now.

''What happened?'' I asked ''The Skulls happened'' someone said ''The italian's What they want now last time checked they were pretty silent for past 1 year now what suddenly?'' I was confused.

''They attacked the main warehouse and stole EVERYTHING every single thing drugs,ammunition,guns, everything we earned'' he told me ''Not earned stole you guys stole everything from others by tricking them..not like I care but I thought that we had an agreement with the skulls that we will not bother them and they do the same and it was perfectly going like that so what happened all of a sudden'' I asked.

He didn't answer me and I got it that he messed up that's why he's silent so I asked Alex because somehow he was there standing sober I don't even know how cause' he was wasted last night ''Tell me how you guys messed up this time because I know that italian's never break their agreement never so it's obvious that you guys did something first to poke them'' I asked calmly.

''Well we attacked Their warehouse and tried to stole the most rare guns they have and even killed some of their man's that's why they attacked us and took everything that we had and left a message that said ''you all started the war now you shouldn't have broken the agreement but now we will destroy the eagles and kill your every single man like you killed our''s.

-Shadow.''
Alex told me.

''Now pay for what you did you know mr.walker that how smart and deadly the skulls are that's why they are the no. 01,I didn't expected this kind of stupidity from you really'' I exclaimed.