𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚊

Chapter:34

Chapter:34

After 5 months.

It's been 5 months, 5 months of chaos, 5 months of destruction, 5 months of mess, 5 months of war...

Even though we were winning mostly because most of the countries backed away after seeing how strong we were but..there was still war happening. Some were supporting us some were not, some were terrified of us, some were amazed, some wanted to be like us, some wanted to know about us..

Some wanted us to live, some wanted us to die.

The people who understood that we are harmless and never going to hurt any innocent they are supporting us..but the government still didn't wanted deadly creatures like us in their country. We all united together and fought.

Me and Ace got more closer but we couldn't spend time together..we always had to be alert because you never know when someone would attack our community or someone else needs our help. Ace is the most powerful and the strongest alpha, our community is no. one basically Ace is their kind and I am their queen.

Kind & Queen of The Night Pack.

The government was after Ace, but the thing is they didn't wanted all of us to be dead they wanted us..to know about us, they wanted to see what's inside of us. They wanted to do brutal experiments on us. All of us who were killed some of their bodies were brought to them and they did horrible things to their body. Our people who died their family couldn't even see them the last time.

Ace was worried sick from past 5 months, he was worried about his community, his people, his brothers and me. He didn't wanted to kill innocent lives but we didn't had a choice..

But now after chaos of 5 months we have truce. Now we are in peace, maybe the government gave up because we were not backing away and Ace made sure we kill every single one who will hurt one of us..even innocents if necessary. Government saw that we actually meant no harm to them and people were supporting us. Mostly teenagers..because they love us..confusing right?

They love us because who were bookworms our type of world was their imaginary escape and other wanted us because obviously they think we are cool. But yeah.. whatever they understood that we are harmless. Me and Ace talked to the president and gave him our word that whenever he will need our help we will be there for them, for our country, for everyone. We told everyone to do an public apology to our people.

''Amore'' I came out of my chain of thoughts when I heard his voice.

''Yeah'' I said.

''You zoned out again'' he smiled.