Part 7

~

Paul's POV

I was minding my own business as I sat on the couch when my phone suddenly buzzed. It was Eric.

"Hey, Eric. What's up?"

"Paul. I am heading towards the hospital right now with Zoe."

"Wait! What are you trying to say!?"

"Zoe. She kept insisting that she doesn't need to go to the hospital but, now her condition got worse."

"I'll inform the others and meet you there. Just tell me which hospital you are going."

"Sure."

~

I hung up and saw that Eric has texted me the hospital's address to which hospital he planned on going.

As I saw this, I quickly grabbed my jacket and ran outside my room towards Gene's room and explaining him about the situation. Gene knew what to do. So, he puts on his boots and locked his hotel door as I was getting to go get Ace, Gene warmed up his car.

Eric's POV

I parked my car not far away from the hospital's entrance and carried Zoe again towards the entrance. As I made my way towards the registration counter, Zoe clutched her hands on my jacket as I heard her mumble something, "Don't leave,....me.....alone." she said as her grip  started to tighten up on my jacket.

"Please. I need help! My girlfriend is in serious condition." I said as I informed the nurse at the the registration counter. "Please." I said as I begged her.

"Follow me sir." The nurse said as she took me towards the ER room and I laid Zoe on one of the beds as the nurse called in for a doctor.

"Eric?" Zoe said in a weak voice. "Don't worry. Help will be here soon. You're going to be alright. Don't be afraid, I'm right here." I said as I tried to hold back my tears.

"Promise,....not to leave,...me....alone." Zoe said as she requested it, I only nodded my head.

When the doctor came in, I was told to wait outside by one of the nurse.

Gene's POV

I drove the car right towards the address Paul told me and parked my car next to Eric's car which I double checked the flat number first.

Then, we rushed inside the hospital as we made our way towards the registration counter. "Zoe Luna Sullivan." Ace said. "She's still in ER but, you can wait outside her room." The nurse said. "Where's her room?" Paul asked in a hurry. "It's room 473. Right down this hall." The nurse said as she pointed towards where Eric was too.

Both Paul and Ace rushed towards Eric. "Thank you." I said as I followed behind them.

When we were getting closer towards her room, we saw that Eric was waiting outside and almost fell asleep.

"Hey, man." I said as I greeted Eric.

"Huh? Oh,...hey guys." Eric replied and glanced towards the floor.

"Still no news on Zoe?" Ace asked as he sat besides Eric.

"No. And I'm starting to get even more worried about this situation." Eric said as he yawned a bit.

~

In a bustling hospital, Eric and the others anxiously sat in the waiting area, Eric's heart pounding with worry. His dear girlfriend, Zoe, had been rushed to the emergency room after a sudden reaction towards her illness. Eric clutched his phone tightly, waiting for updates from the doctors.