Part 3

The Next Day

Zoe's POV

I woke up first and got myself ready for the day.

After brushing my teeth, I went back into my room and started packing my stuff. All of my essentials plus my clothes are in one suitcase with one small everyday bag and my guitar. That means I'm all set.

I knocked at the guest room door to check up on Eric but, there was no response. I'm guessing that he's still asleep. As I opened the door, I saw that the bed was already made.

I entered the room and heard the shower running inside the room as I quickly tried to ran out from the room, a muscular hand grabbed my waist. And Eric peck a kiss on my lips. "Good morning, Zoe." He said with a smile as I blushed a bit and glancing towards him as he was in his pants and not wearing any shirt on.

I peck a kiss on his lips again. "Good morning too." I said as I moved towards the curtain and opened them. "Are you packed yet?" Eric asked. "Of course." I answered with a smile.

~

"Breakfast is ready!" I heard my dad called from downstairs.

As both me and Eric made our way towards the kitchen, I saw that the rained has stop.

"Good morning, mom, dad." I said as I kissed both their cheek and sat at the kitchen counter. "Waffles. My favorite." I said as I poured myself and Eric a cup of coffee. "Anything for the best for my daughter." Dad said as he gave Eric his waffles and gave him a cold shoulder.

I saw that Eric was a bit disappointed. "Don't worry. He'll warm up to you." I said as I gave him a fork to eat his waffles.

~Timeskip~

~After breakfast~

I went upstairs with Eric to help me carry my bags. We both then placed them in the back of his car and went back inside to say our last goodbyes.

"Well, this is it. I guess." I said as both my mom and sister hugged me. "Now, remember to call us every now and then. And, don't forget your medicines." My mom said as she handed me two bags that contains my medicines.

"I won't forget to take them. Plus, I'll be sure to take them just a the doctor's prescriptions is." I said as I hugged my mom and sister again for the last time.

"Dad?" I said as he came forward with another bag. "What's this?" I asked but, before I could open it, he stopped me. "Open it when you start your job." Dad said. "Sure. Dad." I said but, before I left, I jumped and hugged them for one last time as tears started to form from the corners of my eyes. "I'm going to miss you guys!" I said out loud as Eric took my other bags into his car.

"We'll miss you too, sweetheart!" My mom said as we let go of each other, I waved them goodbye. "Don't forget to call every now and then!" My mom called out as I made my way towards Eric's car. "I will!" I said as I closed the car door and we made our way towards the hotel as I saw my parents and sister waved goodbye from the rear view mirror and Eric made a sharp turn and they were gone.

~

"This is going to be a long ride. So, are you alright?" Eric asked me as he stopped at the red light. "Yeah. I'm fine." I said as I wiped my tears and glanced outside the car window.

"You know, I find it quiet strange that I met you and now I got a new job overnight. It's just hard to believe." I said as Eric smiled towards me. "Well, that's what you get when you hang out with me at my place overnight." He said with a confident voice. "Alright. Mr. Romantic. I believe you." I said as I blushed a bit and chuckled. I then saw that Eric's face was a bit red too.

~

"We're here!" Eric said as he parked his car. "But, this is the apartment that you live in." I said as curiosity took over. "Yeah. I got a call from Ace and he told me that they are at the airport now." Eric said as he got out of the car.

He linked his hand with mine as we both walk towards his apartment. "But, doesn't that mean that we have to be at the airport too?" I asked again. "Yeah. But, I have to get my stuff first. You wouldn't mind waiting, right?" He asked as he glanced towards me with his cute eyes. "Sure. I'll wait for you. Plus, I want to view your apartment again, maybe I'll get inspiration for your bands newest outfits." I said as Eric smiled at we both arrived at his apartment.

~

"Make yourself at home. "I'll be in my room to pack my stuff." He said as I sat on the couch and he went towards his room.

I glanced at his apartment which was very neat. Then, I saw all kind of pictures with him and the band in it. I paced around again and saw his drum set. I glanced towards his bedroom door and made sure that he's not coming out that quick just yet, then I sat at the drum set and started to fool around first.

As I got the hang of how he did this, I started playing the opening of the song I was Made for Loving You.

Eric's POV

I packed my stuff and double check everything when I heard someone playing on my drums. I slowly opened the door and saw that Zoe was trying out my drums. I saw that she was happy and observe from behind her.

I got back into my room and carried my bags towards the entrance as made my way towards Zoe. Then, she finished playing. "Don't stop. I loved it." I said as I hugged her from behind her. "If I continue to play, we'll both be in trouble. Now, come on. We can still make it to the airport if we go now." Zoe said as she kissed my cheek and headed towards the door to help carry one of my bags.

I blushed a bit and followed her.

~

I double checked everything in the apartment with Zoe's help and I made sure to check again, just in case I forget anything. Then, after I was certain, I looked the door of my apartment and we both went towards my car.

We both got in the car and made our way towards the airport. Along the way, we chatted about each other's lives and laughed together as we both got to know more about each other.

~To be continued~