Part 5

~

~Timeskip~

~4 weeks later~

Eric's POV

I woke up to see the sun shining and glanced towards Zoe who was still asleep on my chest. She looks so cute too. I carefully grabbed my phone and checked the time. It was half past 8. Then, I slowly moved and carefully places Zoe's head on my side of the bed.

I stood up and grabbed my robe. Before I went outside the room, I kissed her forehead and went to get everything ready for the day.

Before I could start cooking, someone knocked at the door. I went to open it and to my surprise it was Gene. "Hey, Eric. Good morning but, is Zoe awake right now?" He asked.

I let out a sigh. "No. She's still asleep. Let her rest will you?" I said as I raised an eyebrow. "No. I meant,..... it's just that the manager wanted to speak with Zoe." Gene said. "Why?" I asked. "How am I supposed to know? I just woke up an hour ago and man,.... suddenly I got a message from him saying to pass the message to you. So, you can pass the message to her." Gene said as he ran his hand through his hair.

"Fine. I'll tell her myself once she wakes up." I said before waving Gene goodbye and closed the hotel door as I went back to the kitchen.

Zoe's POV

I woke up to find that Eric wasn't besides me anymore. I lazily sat on the bed and grabbed my phone. It was almost 9 a.m.

I got up and charged my phone before heading outside. As I went outside the room, I saw that both Paul and Ace were there sitting on the table eating breakfast while Eric was cooking.

"Wait. Why are they here?" I asked as I walked towards the table and sat down.

"We came over to pay a visit, of course!" Ace said with a smile. "Yeah. We just wanted to hang out with you and Eric. That's all." Paul said as he was clearly lying.

I let out as sigh and glanced towards Eric. Eric saw me and pointed towards their boots. "So, if you came to visit, why are you still wearing your boots then?" I asked.

"Oh,....yeah about that. It's stuck." Paul said as he ran his hand through his hair. "I'll get my sewing kit." I said as I started to cough. My head started to hurt a bit as I slowly got up and moved back towards Eric's room to get my sewing kit.

I helped them with their problems and went to put away the sewing kit.

Paul's POV

I watched as Zoe left with a worried look. "Hey, Eric." I said as I called out Eric's name. "Yeah?" He replied as he took off his apron.

"Is Zoe alright? I mean she looks exhausted and all." I said as Eric sat across the table. "I mean we slept a little bit late last night. But, as soon as we arrived back from her work of sewing the outfits, we went to sleep." Eric said.

"Eric. You don't think that she's hiding something from us do you?" Ace asked as I was thinking the same thing too. "You should probably check up on her. Plus, we don't have rehearsals today or any concerts too. Just let her rest." I said as I saw that Eric was starting to get worried too.

Eric thought about it for a while then, he stood up and went back to his room to check up on Zoe.

Eric's POV

I went towards my bedroom door and noticed it was unlocked. So, I knock and waited for Zoe to respond back.

"Zoe. It's me. Eric. Can I come in?" I asked but, there was no answer. I knock again. Then, Zoe answered me. "Yeah. Come in." She said but, her voice sounded a bit different.