Chapter 2 :- First Friend

(THIRD POV)

Johnny finally turned five years old. During this time, Johnny had become incredibly powerful and strong, even excelling in magic. However, he kept his abilities hidden from everyone, pretending to be weak in front of his teachers and fellow students.

At Nara Academy, the students were facing difficulties in finding suitable living arrangements due to limited room availability. To address this issue temporarily, the headmaster made the decision to accommodate 4 or 5 boys in a single room, and likewise for the girls. However, this arrangement proved insufficient to accommodate an additional 30 girls, causing further complications.

In order to find a solution, the headmaster decided to have 2 or 3 girls stay with some of the girls already assigned to a room. Despite this effort, there was still one remaining girl named Serena who needed a suitable room. The headmaster diligently searched for an available room, but unfortunately, all the rooms were already filled.

Understanding the urgency of the situation, the headmaster made the decision to temporarily assign Serena to stay with Johnny. This was done with the hope that it would provide Serena with a place to stay until a more suitable arrangement could be made.

Serena who possessed the light attribute in magic. Serena was physically weak, with average offensive and defensive magic skills, but she excelled in healing magic. The headmaster decided to pair Serena and Johnny to live together for the time being.

The headmaster called Serena into his office and informed her that she was now would be staying with Johnny.

Initially, Serena was scared and reluctant to accept this arrangement. However, the headmaster and teachers convinced her to give it a chance. Eventually, Serena reluctantly agreed to it.

The headmaster had informed Serena that Johnny lived outside the Gates of Nara Academy, deep within a forest, in a tent. Serena nodded in agreement, and after her classes ended, she packed her belongings and made her way to Johnny's tent. Although she had seen him a few times in class, she had never spoken to him before. Serena couldn't help but wonder to herself, "Why? Why did the headmaster choose a monster for me? Why couldn't it have been someone who i know? And why am I forced to stay with someone who can't even speak?"

She let out a deep sigh and pondered, "I suppose there's nothing I can do about it now. I just have to accept my fate. I hope nothing goes wrong..."

Serena walked towards the tent and scanned her surroundings. Suddenly, she spotted Johnny hanging from a tree, his gaze fixed on her. Feeling a bit frightened, Serena watched as Johnny gracefully jumped down from the tree and landed on the ground. He continued to stare at her, his expression calm and collected.

Serena, stood before Johnny with a shy smile. The delicate pleats of her lavender skirt billowed gently in the soft breeze, the fabric flowing gracefully around her porcelain-like legs. Her small, blue eyes shone with the innocence of a child, and she wore a delicate pair of white earrings, adorned with tiny diamonds that twinkled in the light. Around her waist was a shimmering ribbon that tied neatly in a bow, the delicate fabric adding further warmth and elegance to her appearance.

Nervously clutching her bag, Serena mustered the courage to speak. "Um, hi," she stammered. "You know... um... sorry. I..." Her words trailed off as Johnny maintained his calm demeanor.

Realizing she needed to compose herself, Serena took a deep breath. "Okay, calm down," she thought to herself, taking a few more deep breaths. She then spoke in a friendly tone, "Hi, I'm Serena, Sorry for bothering you. It's nice to finally meet you. You know about the problem of rooms in our academy, right?"