chapter eleven

❪𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊❫•••

❪𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊❫
•••

You endured an exacting training routine set by your father, [f/n] [l/n], under the bright lights of the stadium. Regardless of the fact that you were his daughter, his cries reverberated throughout the desolate landscape.

His voice sliced through the cold night air as he yelled, "Move faster, Kei! Are you here to play or to waste my time?"

With your legs tired from the constant workouts, you were struggling to keep up with his harsh critique, which overlooked the nurturing touch that ought to have accompanied his instruction.

His dissatisfaction was palpable as he called out, "You call that a shot? Even a beginner could do better! You're letting everyone down, including yourself."

Amidst the intense training sessions and your father's apparent indifference to the emotional toll on his daughter, your once-common passion for soccer felt like an uphill battle.

Later on, as you were leaving the field, you worked up the courage to speak up, "Dad, I'm trying my best," barely audible over the increasing wind.

"Your best isn't good enough. If you want to succeed, you need to push harder. This is a tough sport and I won't coddle you." Your father never wavered in his unwavering quest of perfection.

The soccer field turned into a combat zone where you battled not just for the win but also for your father's acceptance. Weeks passed, and it was clear how much it was hurting you emotionally. You became less enthusiastic and approached every training session with a sorrowful demeanor.

After an especially hard session one cold evening, your father eventually stopped. He observed your tired expression, and his eyes are still sharp. "Listen, Kei. You need to dig deeper within yourself. Do not disappoint me."

Tension lingered in the air as he left the field, leaving behind a tense connection that might either heal or fall apart. You let out a little laugh and looked at your father as he drew back.

Your team members are all in the training room right now, and they were all probably completing their own warm-ups when they disappeared out of sight. You, on the other hand, carry out your morning ritual in the bathroom.

After locking the room completely and undressing to reveal only your undergarments, The shower was then turned on, and you could feel the water spraying over you. You found the refreshing water to be comforting, and even though the cold air was making you feel chilly, you couldn't bear to leave.

You wondered what you could possible accomplish over the next few days. Since nobody knows when the first selection will end, it appears like everyone on the blue lock is still working on improving themselves. And you too. You could say that your stamina increased little by the time you trained with everyone, especially Aryu and Tokimitsu, which included Rin. You still have a long way to go, though.

"Hah?! What the fuck?!"

You snapped your head towards the door when you suddenly heard a loud sound of knocking from the door.

"Who the hell have the guts to locked the fucking bathroom!!"

Your eyes widened, realizing someone was actually outside the door trying to enter. You instantly turn off the shower and grab the towel beside you, wrapping your body around it.

An extremely demanding, foreign voice roared outside of the room, "Open the door, whomever bastard was inside!"

You bite your lip to contain your worry and put on your suit right away, forgetting everything about your binder. Your panic was being exacerbated by the outside banging noise. You took a sufficient amount of time to change into your jersey, grab your bag, and duck under one of the sinks. Right now, that's the best choice of actions you could take.

The door slams shut, and you sink further doing everything you can to hide from the person using the restroom.

"What?" the man spoke. "I thought someone's here."

A person tosses his luggage off and walks toward the end of the shower room as you peep and see a few streaks of pink hair. You did your best to tiptoe toward the door as the sound of the shower filled the room. You cautiously opened the door by turning the knob slowly, but before you could step outside, you heard the same voice speaking behind you.

"Ha? Who the hell are you?"

As you carefully brought your bag up to your chest, your eyes grew wide. A slight thud in the floor ultimately caused you to decide what to do next. Your breath caught when you peered below. The scenarios beneath you stopped you from feeling your own pulse.

Your sports bra dropped to the ground.

"...What the hell?" mumbled the guy behind.

You on the other hand was not moving. Your body's frozen and your breath hitched.

You grabbed the thing below without hesitation, opened the door, slammed it shut, and ran in whatever direction your feet led.

Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!

You just keep running, going through several corridors, the dining area, and even your own room. You could swear that you saw the personified monster with a maniacal smile behind you.

No, no , no, please!

You kept turning left, strolling the entire length of the Blue Lock building, and you had to stop right away when you ran into someone.

"Ouch!" you grunted falling into your ass. Your instinct suddenly worked on its own and you had immediately hide your binder inside your bag and place it to your chest, hiding something under it.

"Hey, I'm sorry."

You faced the person in front of you, only to see a breathtaking view of a male?

Woah he's pretty.

"H-hey!" you sweat dropped eyes came into contact with a deep pink ones. "I'm sorry about that man, I'm kind of—" you paused and think of a possible reason to say. "training, yeah I'm training my leg to run as fast as I can Hahaha!" you laughed awkwardly.

The man looked at you, his sweat dropping. Why chose the hallway when you could just train inside the training hall? Your hair was still dripping wet when he saw it. Is it possible that your excess sweating was caused by running? He believed
You accept his offer of assistance in standing up as he shrugged.

"Thanks!" you grinned and now. "I'm sorry again."

"No, It's alright." answered the male.

•••

jj: | happy 10k reads everyone, I'm so happy for those people who's still supporting this story😭

btw apologize for slacking off, currently addicted to lookism, i mean why there's so many hot ppl in that story😭