chapter six

❪𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊❫•••

❪𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊❫
•••

The three days you spent in blue lock were actually quite enjoyable. You all took a 'stamina test,' and you scored the lowest. You mean you are against these guys because of their incredible strength, which makes them almost like monsters. You and Aryu entered the sprinting tests as well, and you lose. He merely has an excessively high jump and is extremely tall compared to everyone else in the room.

Speaking of Aryu, you have truly become friends with him and Tokimitsu, the timid youngster. Given that Aryu enjoys talking about fashionable topics like what kind of clothing you choose or how you would take care of your hair, they are both distinct from one another. For some reason, he also likes to ruffle your hair. Another instance is Tokimitsu, who still feels embarrassed when speaking to you, even if you assumed that's how he interacts with everyone, but it's actually less so with you. The lashes guy, whose name you still don't know, was out of sight. He will only leave the room for three days and return if Ego has an announcement to make.

"Kei"

You turned around to a familiar voice who called you and saw Aryu, who was wiping the sweat on his forehead, walking his way towards you.

"Hmm?"

"You good?" asked the long-haired guy after seeing your exhausted state. "You look exhausted and unstylish."
You grinned at him as he tossed you a towel, and you immediately caught it.

"Let's grab some food." he invited, and you immediately nodded in agreement. This test is a pain in the ass, and it makes you hungry, so why not?

As the three of you made your way to the eating area to fill up after the test, Tokimitsu joined you. You were surprised by how many people welcomed you in the dining room. Additionally, you observe how big it is-hundreds of people might fit within. You three proceeded to the food dispenser as the food assigned to you was served. The dishes were also ranked in order. You also got a surprising amount of lemon tea, rice, and udon. The three of you then decided to look for an available table to eat at.

You are currently heading behind Aryu and Tokimitsu, who are holding their food. Unlike you, they have lengthy legs, which allows them to walk quite quickly. You were trying to keep up with them when someone appear and abruptly stopped your tracks.

A tall, muscular guy with short white hair. He has gray eyes with their noticable irises. You began to blink at the man when you saw that his gaze was fix on your food.

"...You have a lemon tea." he stated plainly looking at your tea.

"Hmm." you nodded and look at him.

He didn't reply instead, stare at your food again making you realize something.

"Do you...want it?" you asked seeing how eager he was staring at the tea.

Your sentence made the guy look at you with a plain expression. Before he can even say a word, you place your lemon tea on his plate. The guy was just actually staring at you with an unreadable expression.

"...Are you sure?" He tilted his head, looking at the tea that you just gave him, and you nodded as an answer.

There, you noticed Aryu and Tokimitsu waiting for you not far away. You immediately said goodbye to the dude in front of you and continued with the two who had currently found an empty table for you to eat at.

"Who's that?" asked Aryu as you sit across him. "Why'd you give him your tea."

"Don't know." you shrugged. "He wanted it so I let him have it."

While you are now eating your udon, Aryu raises an eyebrow and looks at you. He then gave it a shrug and began to eat.

Even though it was time for bed, you had trouble falling asleep. It is impossible to be with boys that you have just met. You grumbled quietly as you pressed your forehead against the cushion.

That's it.

You got to your feet and carefully maneuvered past the man to leave the room. As you go in that direction, you consider a possible location for a spare room for your train. You hope that you arrived there without getting lost.

You cautiously unlock the training room's door and peek inside, only to find silence. Closing the door and turning on the light allowed you to restrain yourself from yelling so loud at the person who welcomed you. "What the hell?" You were greeted by the man with long eyelashes who appeared to be in a meditative pose.

"What are you doing here?" he grunted, annoyed tone in his voice.

"I can't sleep." you shrugged and continue your way towards him, sitting beside him. "What are you doing?"

"...Do I look like I'm eating?"

You didn't mind his answer and copied what he was doing. There was nothing you could do, so you decided to stay here in the training room.

While sitting with one leg straight out in front of you. You can easily place your opposite foot against the inner thigh of your straight leg. And while keeping your back straight, you lean forward and reach for your toes.

"And what now are you doing?" He stopped and raised an eyebrow at you.

"Do I look like I'm eating?" you answered plainly, making his lips twitch.

"Idiot." He clicked his tongue and continued stretching.

A comfortable silence enveloped the two of you as you continued what you were doing. "Seriously, why are you doing this stuff?"

"It's aftercare of the body. Cooldown yoga and meditation." thank god he answered decently this time.

"Why did you join blue lock?" you asked as you both laid on your back with your legs up and your knees bent at a 90-degree angle.

"Why do you care? Now stay out of my sight."

"Why do you play soccer?" you continued not minding his cheeky attitude.

"...So that I can crush my older brother Sae Itoshi. Until I defeat him, I don't have time to rest." he growled eyes throwing daggers at the wall.

"Sae Itoshi ?" you glued your eyes at him after mentioning the familiar name.

"I'll beat him and settle our uncomfortable but transactional relationship." he continued.

You stop at your stretching and scan the male in front of you. You just noticed the similarity between them and Sae Itoshi, who is known as the best player in Japan. If so, he is the brother he is referring to. Rin Itoshi it is? You don't remember; it's been too long since you last saw that pink-haired lash guy.

The man observed your stillness and the ease with which you performed all of the stretching that he was doing. He then performed a handstand exercise by placing one arm on the ground and holding his body straight.

"Woah that's so cool! But that isn't part of yoga exercise." you blink.

"It's the you can never beat me pose." he stated apathetically.

"Huuuh!" you exclaimed annoyingly and press all of your weight into your hand and holding your body straight down as you threw your arm towards the ground. When you did it, you were taken aback, but a split second later, your body started to slowly revert, sending you crashing into Rin. He rapidly throws you away as your back falls on top of him.

"The fuck?!" he growled, grabbing your collar, and you just sweated, eyeing your side to avoid his eyes.