chapter one

❪𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊❫

❪𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊❫

•••

All it takes is one more kick from you at the ball to score another goal. You've already scored 50 goals in a row, and your body is exhausted from all the strikes. You are gasping for air and slouched toward the soccer field's ground as you look up at the night sky. It is already six o'clock in the evening, as evidenced by the moon that is already visible in the sky. The four streetlights at each corner of the field are the only guiding lights in your vicinity, and it was chilly outside. It gives off a cozy feeling, like you're gazing into a starless night. not until your father's approaching figure came into view and faced you. His cold, dark gaze was fixed on your crimson iris.

"Another training for tomorrow." Your father said in a condescending tone.

You showed no trace of emotion and let your father leave you on the cold ground.

You carefully get up from where you are resting and wipe the sweat that running from your temple.

You've been kicking the ball into the net for hours. You have to score 50 consecutive goals, or else your father will be mad at you. If you've already scored 30 goals and made a mistake on the next one, you'll have to start from scratch again. The other day, he also made you run in the 400-meter field, and if you ever slowed your pace down, you got to start again. That's how cruel your father is. That's how cruel [f/n] [l/n]is. a Japanese soccer star who made it to the World Cup five years ago but failed to win it. That's why he's exerting effort to train you to join the national team and proceed to the World Cup.

He didn't want a weakling daughter after all. who will soon turn into a son who'll play his game. a game of soccer.

Your father has an odd obsession with soccer to the point that, following his defeat in the World Cup, he made you a puppet that will emulate him by competing in the World Cup and winning it. If you're a girl, he doesn't give a damn. To fulfill his ambition, he will do anything for you. He demanded you go to the training every day. He restrained you from behaving in a 'feminine' manner. He had you act like a boy and simply forget that you were a girl. When you were only five years old, he changed the name your mother had given you into Kei. disguising your entire self in order to play the game and win it.

"I'm so exhausted," You whispered. "I just want to sleep," and then let your body to fall back to the ground.

The morning comes, and it's time for your classes as a second-year student. This is also part of your training to enhance your logistical thinking like what your father said. He doesn't want a low-graded and dumb son after all. You were listening in silence, feeling the breeze touch your pale skin as you sat next to the desk's window. While the teacher is discussing in front, you are doodling the thoughts that have just crossed your mind.

You sigh after remembering that after school, it is your training time again. training with your father. Gazing at what you have been sketching the entire time, a little girl with a woman on her side is all that you can see.