Chapter 3:school and the new kid ♥

Lisa POV

i got my bag ready and headed out the door to school,the bus pulled up on the sidewalk and i hopped on. I could already see Casey sitting in the bus from where i was standing,i went to sit down like nothing happend and completly egnored her reactions to Casey and her new sidekick Britt."well,well,look who we have here..." I heard Casey say and her voice dragging off just when Britt picked up the sentence"still din't kill youself i see" she said and slapped me in the face"Worthless Idiot!!!"i took my phone and listend to music and acted like it was so loud,i could not hear what they said.Suddenly a boy came to sit beside me, he had a creeper hoodieon and was very shy"is it okay if i sit here?" He calmely asked "no problem,if you dont belong with them" i said pointing at the back middle of the bus where Casey and Britt sat "who are they?" He asked tilting his head like a dog at them, his bang fell across one if his hazel eyes when he did that, its was rather cute "so whats your name?"i asked "Rex" he replied shyly"mines Lisa nice to meet you""so what class ar you in?" I asked"1C"thats the class im in a almost screamed" "alright i just moved into town so i dont know many pleople." "Thats ok,you coming?" I siad as we hopped off the bus "i walked over to Rina,Megan and Liz.She seemed pretty happy about something"why are you smiling like that Liz?" I asked "She been like that all morning" Rina replied in her place"oh well,random"i said while rolling my eyes " we should head to school,""good idea"Megan replied and we walked to school because was in that 'contain energy for life'sitiation i dipecided to talk to Rex all the way to school,the creeperhoodie gave away before he was a gamer.He knew alot about a game called minecraft,i saw Lizzy contian herself yo say something when he said he saw a gamer looking simular to Liz that played hungergames.it would most likely mp ot be her,i mean srsly? Liz can keep her mouth shut to a conversation she doesn't even know,and besides.She is my best friend,we share eathothers secrets and i would be probebly be realy mad if that was her,there would be no reason to hide something like that.

*Time skip to after school*

I was walking with Rex though a busy croud we where shot all over the place,then somebody or should i say somebut *padam tssss* thew me and i fell onto Rex and our lips met.I din't know what to do,i jumped up and said i forgot my busscard so i would walk i ran home and i felt like crying in embarresment,but at the same time i felt like i was walking on rainbows with unicorns and eating skittles(god im random! :3)

Rex POV

I ran home aswell and locked the door behind me in my room,i lookt outside my window and saw tho pigeons pecking eathothers beacks,i could not get Lisa out of my head,her crystal blue eyes her realy blond hair,it was magical,i heard the door open of my two siblings run inside there voices made me smile even more.

Heyya pipsqueeks! Its getting pretty exiting about Lizzy and her channel,find pit more next chapter,it will probebly be short im going for an open ending! :3

Adios!

-K