Jhoanna Maraguinot played and everyone in the room including her seatmate watched in awe. Caitlin doesn't even know Bea would be easily amazed by a guitar player.

"What's so amazing about her?" Caitlin mumbled. Bea had that idiot looking smile on her face as she watched Jho play. Caitlin swore she wanted to choke Bea for having that smile plastered on her face.

"God she's so cool." Bea said turning to Caitlin who had that annoyed look on her face. "I wish I could play and look as cool as her." Caitlin only rolled her eyes in response.

"Eh di cool." Bulong niya with matching irap kay Bea

When it was Caitlin's turn to play Bea gave her a small pat on the back. The taller won't shut up about how good Jho was it made Caitlin annoyed to her bones. Isa even joked that Bea is in love with Jho which made Caitlin glare at her sharply.

"I was just joking eto naman serious!" Isa offered a peace sign only to be swat away by Bea.

"Loko." Bea laughed

Caitlin looked at Jho as if they were in some competition before turning her gaze on Bea. The latter wasn't even looking back making Caitlin puffed her cheeks.

Bwisit ka talaga De Leon!!!

She started playing as if her life depended on her drums. She wanted to show Bea that she's as cool and amazing or even more than Jho. She heard claps and praises when she finished but when she opened her eyes she saw Bea laughing while typing on her phone. Caitlin wanted to throw the drum on Bea's face.

--

"Ano bang hindi magaling dun sa pag d-drums ko huh?! Kulang pa ba yun Deans?" Caitlin whined as Deanna accompanied her to the bathroom. After their music class, Bea and their other friends immediately went to the cafeteria to reserve a table. Deanna wanted to strangle Caitlin for her non-stop whining about their friend. If only Caitlin actually confessed to Bea maybe she wouldn't have to suffer like this.

"How many times do I have to tell you CAITLIN VIRAY! WHY DON'T YOU JUST FREAKING CONFESS TO BEA?!! Napakaduwag mo kasi!" Caitlin gasped as if what Deanna said was so offensive.

"OH MY GOD DEANS! AKO AAMIN KAY BEATRIZ? EXCUSE ME!"

"We're going to Maddie's birthday tonight get this shit done or else mauunahan ka sige!"

//

Caitlin downed her 5th shot of tequila making everyone around her cheer. Reg shook her head as she tried her best to get Caitlin to sit down. Ever since she got in the party and saw Bea talking to Jhoanna she lost her shit. "KUNG AYAW NIYA SA AKIN EH DI WAG!" was Caitlin said before she jumped on the alcohol train

"Caitlin I swear you need to slow down! Shutah 10PM palang!" Reg glared as she stopped Caitlin from taking more shot glass. "It's still early lasing ka na!" Reg whined trying to grab the glass from her hand.

Caitlin didn't listen instead she grabbed the bottle of beer from the table and gulped on it bottoms up. "Lasinggera ka na Cait! I'm calling Deanna what the hell!" Reg announced when she realized she can't stop the small girl from drinking. "Don't you dare move I'm coming back! And kayo ha!!!" she pointed at the other people from the table "Please stop giving her tequila shots! Lagot kayo pagbalik ko!"

When Reg got up Caitlin's gaze turned to Bea, the tall girl who is was the object of her affection until Jhoanna Maraguinot happened. Bea seemed to be enjoying the talk she was having with Jho. They were giggling and Caitlin thought they were being too close for her liking. "Bwisit ka talaga De Leon! Ang landi landi mo kulang na lang magkapalit na kayo ng mukha niyang kausap mo!" Caitlin angrily muttered under her breath. Isa pang shot ng tequila before siya tumayo.

"You little shit!" Caitlin mumbled. "You stupid tall good looking jerk I hate you Bea!" her feet dragged her to where Bea and Jho were talking. Kahit parang umiikot na mundo ni Cait she managed to arrive in one piece at nakatayo pa ng diretso (?)

Bea looked surprised when she noticed Caitlin standing beside her. The smaller girl looked like she was going to pass out anytime soon. "Cait what are you doing here? Where's Reg?" Bea asked looking at Caitlin's back.

"GAGO KA!" Caitlin shouted before crashing her lips into Bea's. The taller girl's eyes widen before realizing what the hell was happening. Caitlin didn't stop when Bea didn't instantly respond instead, she snaked her arms on Bea's neck pulling her closer. Pucha nakakawala ng lasing – Cait thought.

As cliché as it sounded Bea felt sudden rush of electricity flow in her body when Caitlin's lips touched hers. Bea has always felt something special for her friend but she ignored her feelings for she doesn't want to ruin their friendship. She closed her eyes as she enjoyed the moment, her hands finding their way to Caitlin's hips to embrace her.

The kiss lasted for about 15 seconds until the both of them parted. They both looked at each other's eye with so much admiration. Caitlin felt herself drowning on Bea's orbs.

"Uhmm I guess see you around buddy!" Jho interrupted their eye contact making the two look at her. She smiled at the duo before walking away.

Bea looked back at Caitlin and smiled at her. That same smile Caitlin fell in love years ago. "What was that?" Bea asked still grinning

"Gago ka! I like you!" Caitlin slapped her chest "Ang manhid manhid mo! I hate you!"

Bea's smile grew wider if possible. She pulled Caitlin into her embrace before mumbling shyly. "I like you too Caitlin......"

.

.

.

.

.

.

"ever since I laid eyes on you."

--

torpe bdl trope >>>
bawi cmft 💪🏽