Chapter 5: Cat Fingers?!

Start from the beginning

"Hey Ronaldo!" Jeaena says back. "What are you doing?" Ronaldo asks. *Ha he is the perfect guy to scam.* Jeaena thinks. "Check this out!" Jeaena moves out the away and shows the cat and Jayden, with the cat looking a little gloomy. "No way! Is that a cat as your finger?!" Ronaldo asks. "Uh yeah. But it seems sad." Jayden says noticing the cats expression. "*Growl*!" The cat then notices the flashing from Ronaldo's phone. "Oh no you idiot." Jayden says. "He he he. Hey Ronaldo how many pictures did you take." Jeaena asks with a evil grin. "Like a 100! Every has to see this!" Ronaldo says proud. "You idiot." Jayden says. "He he he he! That will be a 1000 dollars!" Jeaena yells. "What! 1000 dollars!" Ronaldo yells taking aback. "10 dollars a picture. 1000 dollars for 100 pictures." Jeaena says still grinning evilly. "But I don't have that kind of money!" Ronaldo yells. "Well to bad. You can delete the pictures though." Jeaena says smirking. "Ugh fine." As Ronaldo starts to delete the pictures, Jayden starts to talk to the cat. "You ok buddy?" Jayden asks. "*meow*." The cat weakly meows. "Umm I think I could help with that." "There. I deleted all of the pictures." Ronaldo says. "Well it's sad we couldn't do business." Jeaena says. "Yeah yeah." Ronaldo says, walking away a little mad. "Hey Jeaena check this out." Jayden says turning around and revealing. "*meow*! *meow*! *meow*!" Cats on every of Jayden's fingers. "Oh my god! It's the ultimate cutest thing ever!" Jeaena nearly passes out from the cuteness.  "We can make even more money out of this!" Jeaena says, eyes turning into stars.

"No way! I'm going to go eat, and feed these cats too." Jayden says declining Jeaena's idea. "What! Why come on!" Jeaena asks with a sad face. "Jeaena we can't just be scamming people, especially in front of fun land. Mr. Smiley might call the cops." Jayden says. "Fine you can go."
Jeaena says disappointed. "I was planning on going anyways!" Jayden yells already far away. "Just bring me back some bits!" Jeaena yells. "Ok!" Jayden yells back.

—————————————————————————-

We cut to Jayden walking towards a shop with giant fries at the top. "Hey Peedee!" Jayden yells to a boy working the counter. "Oh, hey Jayden." Peedee says."Here to order bits again?" Peedee asks. "Yes, but not for me." Jayden tells Peedee. "Oh! Well than what do you want?" Peedee asks a little surprised. "Some fries.... And bits." Jayden says nervous. "I'll get you some fries, and extra bits." Peedee says disappointed. "*meow*" One of Jayden's cats meows, reminding Jayden of them. "Oh yeah! I forgot about you guys. I could feed you guys the bits." Jayden says. "Here are your fries and bits." Peedee says, giving Jayden a bag with some fries and small bits of fries inside. "Perfect." Jayden then takes out the bits and puts the cat fingers in the bits, allowing the cats to eat. "Whoa! How is that possible?" Peedee asks surprised. "I don't know. I just did it." Jayden replies. "You're a freak man." Peedee says still surprised. "I know." Jayden then try's to pick the bag but. "*meow*!" The cats pull back, making Jayden drop the bag. "Whoops I cause cat fingers don't work as.... Fingers." Jayden says stile trying to pick the bag with anything he can, soon picking it up with his elbows. "Uh, bye Peedee." Jayden says, struggling to keep the bag in his elbows. "Bye." Peedee replies back.

We cut to Aron wearing a light blue shirt, and a overall, watching TV in the living room. While James is in the kitchen making a sandwich, wearing a unbuttoned blue flannel with flowers and trees on it, and a yellow t-shirt on the bottom. "Finally, something to wear." Ayden then comes down stairs, wearing a pinkest red hoodie shirt, with a star in the middle, and short cargo pants. "Finally, you been up there since forever." Aron says. "Well sorry, I couldn't find any shirts so I had to get one of those star shirts, when we first moved in to the house." Ayden says. "Oh come! A-al-almost there!" Jayden then burst though the door and falls to the ground. "Ugh! Why did I do this to myself?" Jayden asks himself. "You ok there?" James asks taking his eyes of his sandwich. "Yeah, yeah." Jayden replies. "Well ok, me and Aron are going to go out." Ayden says, while Aron gets up from the couch. "Where are you going?" Jayden asks. "Don't worry about it." Aron says, closing the door after. "Well at least I can have the TV for myself." James says taking the sandwich and sitting down at the couch. "Ugh, my head hurts." Jayden says pick himself up and touching his forehead with his hand, and then removing it after a little. "Ummm, Jayden." James says nervous. "What?" Jayden asks confused. "There's a cat—" James was then cut off by Jayden explaining what he thinks James is talking about. "Oh don't worry my fingers are fin— AHHHH!!" Jayden then realizes what James is talking about, after seeing that his entire hand turned into a cat. "What happened to my hand!" Jayden yells confused. "Not just your hand." James informs Jayden. "What?" Jayden says confused, until. "*meow*!" Jayden hears a meow above him, making Jayden realize that. "My forehead is a cat!" Jayden yells. "Yeah." James answers. "And I think it's getting worse." James with worry on his face. "What do you mea—" Jayden was then cut off by the back of his shirt starting to rise up, and explode in a ungodly amount of cats. "Holy sh— are you ok!" James asks terrified. "Does it look like I a—" Jayden then gets cut off again by the cats growing near his mouth, blocking it. "I'll get you to Greg! I should know what to do, I thing." James then picks up Jayden, getting some bites from the cats.

—————————————————————————

"🎶Hum hum🎶 Hummmm🎶" Greg is humming a little tune while spraying water around the car wash, until. "Greg!" Greg then turns around to see James holding up a monstrous being with cats all over its body. "Oh my god! What is that thing!" Greg yells looking at the thing James is carrying. "This "thing" is Jayden." James then falls to the ground, causing him to drop Jayden, revealing to Greg that it is Jayden. "Holy— What happened!" Greg asks worried, coming up to Jayden with the hose, and mistakenly getting water on the cats, causing them to retort back. "*meow*!" "I don't know he just came in an—" James was then cut by Jayden saying "water." "Water right know!? I don't thi—" James was then cut off again by Jayden. "No! They don't like water!" Jayden yells. "Uh o-ok. I-i." James starts to look around for some water, and sees the hose Greg has. "Greg! Spray him with the hose." James yells. "Why!" Greg retorts. "Just do it!" James yells again. "Ok! Ok!" Greg starts to spray Jayden, causing the cats to move his body trying to get away from the water. "It's not working! It's not enough water!" James yells.

"I have a idea!" James yells. "We have to use the wash!" James yells "*meow*!" The cats then jump at the both of them, but was stopped by Jayden holding on to the entrance of wash. "It's too dangerous!" Greg replies back, worried for the well-being of the boy. "I-it's the o-only way." Jayden says. "Fine!" Greg then runs towards the controls for the wash, and gets ready to start it. "I got this!" James then runs towards Jayden and starts to push Jayden inside the wash. "*meow*! *meow*! *meow*!" The cats then starts to bite James, but he still keep trying to push Jayden inside the wash. "Almost.... There! Now Greg!" Greg then starts the machine, while James keeps on pushing Jayden towards the sprays. The sprays then start, removing some cats, and causes the cats to try to go backwards to the exit, but was stopped by James, pushing even harder to keep the cats inside the wash. "*meow*! *meow*! *meow*!" The cats keep on trying to leave, but was stopped by brushes smacking the cats in the faces, and removing even more cats, until. "Greg!" Greg then runs towards the exit to see if the two kids are ok. "Are you two ok?!" The soapy fog then starts to disappear, revealing James sitting next to Jayden's very clean, and catless body. "Ugh, what happened?" Jayden questions. "Oh my god! Your ok!" Greg then hugs both of the kids tightly.

—————————————————————————

"Ugh where is Jayden?" We cut to Jeaena opening the door to the house, and sit at one of the kitchen seats. "He promised me some bits." Jeaena pouts, before realizing that the bag of fry's and bits are on the table. "Oh hey he did." Jeaena then picks up the bag and take bits. As she is about to bite, the warp pad activates, and shoots a small beam at the bit, causing it to disappear. "What the. What happened to my bits?" Jeaena asks. "Eh. I'm sure it's fine."