Chapter 4: Together Breakfast part 2

Previously on Steven Universe: Alternate

As Aron is in the air his gem starts to glow. Then his hand gets covered by a cyan gauntlet, he then hits it near Ayden, causing the whip cream on Ayden to get off of him. "Woah." Aron says. "Ugh. The man!" Ayden yells, getting back up. "Oh the man." Aron looks around and sees the mans face inside of the breakfast monster. "He's in there." Aron says pointing towards the monster. "What!" Ayden yells. "I think we should get out of here." After Aron said that the monster makes a hand, raises it, turns it into a hammer, hardens it, and slams it down on Ayden and Aron.

__________________________________

Suddenly the hammer starts to shake, and gets lifted by a unknown force. After a some seconds the culprit is revealed to be Aron, using his gauntlet to hold it up. "*Huff* *Huff* That was close." Aron says struggling to hold up the hammer. "Aron you saved us!" Ayden says opening his eyes and standing up, but shortly falling from his hurt leg. "Ow." Aron than knocks the harden whip cream away from him, and picks up Ayden. "We have to get out of here." Aron sprints towards the alleyways exit with Ayden on his back. The monster tries to block the exit but Aron makes it at the last second. "I have a idea Aron!" After saying that Ayden whispers into Aron ear. "That's perfect!" Aron then starts to run away from Beach City towards the grassy hill.  The breakfast monster then starts to follow them.

"Over there!" Ayden points towards another alleyway. "It's a more safer path. I use it get to the hill sometimes when I'm off for work." After Ayden said that Aron runs towards the alleyway, the monster following short. Aron goes into the alleyway and sees a dead end. "It's a dead end!" Aron yells at Ayden. "No over there!" Ayden points towards a crack in the wall. "We can crawl into there!" Aron listen to Ayden and crawls into a house with antiques and other random stuff. "Is this a museum?" Aron questions looking at everything in it. "Yeah, it's a old museum that was closed because the mayor thought it was wrecking his image, I like to go through here to look at the history of the town. Like, did you know that the town was going to be named after one the founders crew member, but was changed after they found him alive." Ayden says pointing his finger up. "Well I didn't know that." Aron says exploring the old museum. "They would sometimes add stuff they don't know where put." Ayden says looking around the place to see anything new.

"Are you sure the monster can't find us here?" Aron questions Ayden unsure about this. "Yeah it took me a week just to see that crack." Ayden says confidently, but then proving wrong by whip cream coming out from the crack. "You where saying." Aron says disappointed. "Well sorry I didn't know it was that smart!" Ayden yells defending himself. Aron then starts getting ready to run out the door, while Ayden holds onto Aron tightly. Aron then sprints towards the door, but before they run out the door Ayden sees a rock with a giant pink lady with a pink diamond on her belly with some lighter pink in the middle , atop the lady was four diamonds together making a paragon. The top being white, the left or right being yellow Ayden thinks, the left or right being blue Ayden not sure from not being able to see that long, and finally the bottom being pink with a little lighter pink in the middle of the darker pink again.

"*SLAM*!"  Aron then burst out the door and quickly changing his direction towards the hill with the some little whip cream monsters following. "Over there!" Ayden points towards another way, with Aron listening. "Is that breakfast monster following?" Aron asks Ayden. "No but— DUCK!" Ayden yells to Aron. "Wha—" Ayden then push's Aron head down, and puts his head down too., avoiding the miniature whip cream monsters. "That was close...." Ayden says put his head back up. "What was that for!" Aron yells. "That was that for." Ayden points towards the now miniature whip cream monsters in front of them. "What?" Aron then turns around to see the whip cream monsters. "I have a idea." Aron then raises his arm that has the cyan gauntlet, and drops it down near the whip cream monsters, flinging them away. Aron then continues running towards the hill. "Turn left!" Ayden yells while pointing towards the left. "Ok!" Aron turns left seeing a open towards the hill.

"Perfect!" Aron sprints towards the opening, and on to the hill. "We have to make it all the way up it now!" Ayden yells. "What!" Aron yells confused. "Well it's ether going up the hill or—" "*ROAR*!!" Ayden was cut off by the giant whip cream monster. "That." Ayden finishes. "Fair enough..." Aron says ago disappointed. Aron continues running up the hill, making it half way up the hill before. "*ROWAR*!!!" The monster then starts to transform his arm into a canon. Ayden then turns around and sees the canon. "What th— Shoot Aro—" Before Ayden can tell Aron, the monster's canon shoots out a giant pancake, hitting Aron and Ayden. "Oof!!" Ayden and Aron gets flanged by the pancake, causing Ayden to be more closer to the top of the hill. "Ugh... Aron!" Ayden then gets up and starts to look for Aron. "Ayden....." Aron groans, feeling himself get absorbed by the monster. "Aron!" Ayden yells about to crawl towards him. "No..... Just get...... to the...... top." Aron soon gets fully absorbed by the whip cream monster. "Aron! He's right I have to get up." Ayden then starts to crawl up the hill. "Come..... on." As Ayden crawls the monster follows faster, nearly catching up to him, but. "I.... Made.... It." Ayden made it. "*ROWAR*!!!" The monster reaches Ayden, and is about to slam its hand down on him. "*Rumble*" But before it could the ground starts to shake.

"When I first got to top I was a little confused about what was happening too." Ayden says telling the monster, knowing it can't answer back. The ground then starts to open up, revealing a moss like thing. "Yeah it's weird but it works." The moss then jumps on to the monster and starts to drag it in. "I have to get them out." Ayden then runs, with a little pain from his hurt leg, into the whip cream monster. After a few seconds Ayden burst out of the monster with Aron and the man in his arms. The monster then disappears into the crack, and it soon closes. "*Huff* *Huff* That was close." Ayden says fall onto the ground. "*Groan* Um.... Ayden! You did it!" Aron yells waking up. "Oh! Aron your eczema! You touched the grass!" Ayden starts to check Aron see where it's starting. "It's fine lets just go home to get my cream to stop it." Aron says.

"We're home!!" Ayden yells atop of Aron's back again. "Oh! You guys are back! What happened to your crutches?" Jeaena questions, watching the TV. "Nothing much." Aron says. "Is Jayden and James back?" Ayden asks. "No.... I don't thi—" Jeaena was then interrupted by the Warp pad starting to glow and shoot a beam up. When the beam ends it reveals Jayden crouching with his arms out, and James face flat on the floor with some bruises. "Oh! It worked James it worked!" Jayden jumps up with excitement, while James just puts a thumb up. "*Sniff* *Sniff* Is that Together breakfast I smell! Get me a piece!" Jayden says. "Where were you guys!" Aron, Ayden, and Jeaena all yell at Jayden.