Sick Days- A Cheeseloon One-Shot

Start from the beginning

Confused, he slowly stood up, only to fall moments later. Balloon groaned in slight pain and slowly sat back up.

Sitting there, he just continued to stare into the nothingness in a daze. He was resting when Cheesy walked back in the room.

Hearing a gasp of shock, Balloon looked towards the door and saw Cheesy. Cheesy himself was shocked and had tears in his eyes.

Cheesy ran over to Balloon and pulled him into a warm hug. Balloon was shocked, but hugged back, missing his crush.

Sure Balloon was still cold, but he wasn't as cold as before. Cheesy just felt really warm and Balloon loved the warmth from him.

"Loon! You're awake! Oh thank god!", Cheesy exclaimed in relief.

"Mmm.... M-missed you....", Balloon mumbled.

"I missed you too bud!", Cheesy said.

Cheesy placed Balloon back on the bed and smiled.

"Comfy?", Cheesy asked.

"Mhm....", Balloon hummed.

"Good. Anything you want?", Cheesy asked.

"Cuddles...", Balloon muttered.

"Okay! Scoot over then bud!", Cheesy cheers.

Balloon made room for Cheesy, who got on the bed and got closer to Balloon. The two began to cuddle and just lay there in silence.

It was comfortable the silence, but it was also a bit awkward. The two hadn't seen each other since episode 5.

"Hey... Loon.", Cheesy spoke.

"Hmm?", Balloon answered.

"Um... Could I tell you something?", Cheesy asked, nervous.

"Mhm...", Balloon answered.

"Well.... This might be sudden... But this is important.", Cheesy said.

"Hm? W-what is it?", Balloon asked.

"W-well... *sighs* I um... I liked you... a lot.", Cheesy confessed.

Balloon could feel his face redden in a blush. Did he hear that right? Or was the hypothermia getting to him?

"W-what? Y-you... l-like me?", Balloon asked, shocked.

"Yea. I really like you. You're super kind, loving and forgiving. You're just amazing, and I just fell for you.", Cheesy confessed once more.

Balloon's blush darken and tears threatened to fall from his eyes. He just couldn't believe it, his crush had liked him back!!

"I-i.... l-like you too....", Balloon mumbled.

"R-really?", Cheesy gasped.

"Mhm... a l-lot...", Balloon smiled.

The two smiled at each other and just stared. They stared at each other intensely, before slowly moving towards each other.

They were really close to each other's faces before Cheesy closed the gap. Cheesy had pulled Balloon into a passionate and loving kiss.

Balloon's face erupted into a massive blush and mentally panicked. But soon after, he settled and melted into the kiss.

The kiss lasted about 20 seconds before the two pulled away to get some air. Cheesy smile, which made Balloon smile too.

"Wow. That was... amazing...", Cheesy gasped in awe.

"Mhm... l-loved it...", Balloon muttered, happily.

The two fell back into a comfortable silence and cuddled the day away. Sure OJ came up and tackled Balloon, but it was still nice.

Weeks passed as Balloon continued to heal from his hypothermia. It was a very slow process, but he soon got better.

Cheesy was there every step of Balloon's recovery. From cheering him up, to cuddling with him, Cheesy did his best to help Balloon.

It was a wonderful time while recovering. Balloon was grateful he had people to rely on.

It was times like these, he felt happy to know he was liked. Especially by his long-time crush, and cousins.

.

.

.

*END*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY!!!!

THIS ONE WAS SO SUPER CUTE!!!

Gosh. I love Cheeseloon guys.

But I love Cheeseloon + Bomb just a bit more!!!

It's just so cute!!!

You have a plant lover, a poetry lover, and a comedy lover!!!

And they all love each other!!! 

WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE?!

Anyways. See ya!!

-Mangy!