Sick Days- A Cheeseloon One-Shot

Start from the beginning

He tried before to make a fire, but it immediately got put out by the harsh cold wind. So he just sat in the coldness of the winter winds.

Balloon was getting weaker by the day, but he kept himself awake. What nobody knew, other than OJ and Test Tube, was that Balloon had a very weak immune system.

So at the moment, Balloon felt very sick. Hyperthermia was wrecking him really badly these past 2 weeks.

Shivering like the last leaf on a tree, Balloon decided to leave and head to the hotel. He didn't care about the backlash anymore.

He just wanted to be warm and not be sick anymore. He slowly and painfully made his way towards the front of the hotel.

However, he doesn't know what happened, because some short time later, his world became black. Moving our shift to the hotel, it was Cheesy's turn to get the mail.

So he was gearing up to head outside. After he was done, he made his way outside and went to the mailbox for the mail.

However, he was about to head back inside, when he saw a lump in the snow. On closer inspection, Cheesy let out a shriek of pure panic.

He stuffed the mail inside his pocket and quickly picked up the unconscious Balloon. He rushed back to the hotel and slammed the doors open.

It was painful, yes, but Balloon was in dire need of attention. Everyone had looked over to the main doors and slightly gasped at the scene.

"OJ!! I NEED HELP!", Cheesy exclaimed.

"Cheesy! What happ-", OJ started.

OJ had looked at Cheesy with pure horror on his face. In his arms, Balloon was there unconscious and clearly ill.

"Oh my god.... Balloon!", OJ shouted in pure horror.

He raced towards Cheesy and checked Balloon's pulse. OJ sighed in huge relief as he felt a pulse, a weak one, but it was there.

"Cheesy. Get him up to the infirmary now. I'll call Test Tube to come help.", OJ explained.

Cheesy nodded and began to race up the stairs. He could hear OJ blow up at the others in pure rage.

That yelling got softer the higher up he went. Soon he was on the 5th floor and raced to the infirmary.

Kicking the door once again, he headed inside and placed Balloon on the bed. Having a basic idea on medical things, he had a feeling Balloon had hypothermia.

So he raced to his room and grabbed some spare clothes so he could change Balloon. He came back with the clothes and tons of blankets.

He changed Balloon, without looking at his body and becoming flustered because of it. Once Balloon was changed, he layered him with the blankets.

Cheesy raced back out the room and looked for any sort of heater. He finds one in a closet and rushes back to Balloon's side.

He plugged it in and faced it towards Balloon. Cheesy stays by Balloon's side, praying he would wake up.

Days went by and Balloon didn't wake up, making OJ, Test Tube and Cheesy very worried. It was like Balloon was in a coma and they didn't know when he would wake up.

It was the 7th day and Cheesy was sitting with Balloon once more. He was very worried for his long-time crush.

During season 2, he had made great friends with Balloon after making fun of him in episode 2. They were very close and both had developed a crush on each other.

It was lunch time when Balloon slowly began to wake up. He woke up in a very drowsy and dazed state.

He slowly sat up and looked around his new surroundings. An infirmary, inside the hotel, Balloon was inside the hotel.