Revenge on me? Nah revenge on you.

Jack angrily put his phone down next to him and sat up. He sighed and got out of ped putting on his shorts back tank top. He grabbed his phone and opened his Instagram messages.
_______________________________________

Jack
Hey you awake?

Angela
I am now
What's up?

Jack
I need your help with something..
_______________________________________

He checked for Rose's location, it was at a house he didn't recognized but assumed it was Justin's. He put on his slippers, grabbed his keys off the nightstand and left the house. He went to Angela's house and picked her up then raced to Justin's house.

"Where are we going?" Angela said looking at him

"I need to see something really quick" Jack said back

"Ok.." she said back picking up her phone

Jack grunted and pulled the car over.

"Woah chill out your gonna get us killed!" Angela said quickly grabbing on to the handle bar.

"I'm sorry I'm just.. stressed" he said leaning back in the seat. "I think she's cheating on me Angel" he said with his voice breaking slightly.

"And what makes you think that?" Angela said.

"Because she... CUT THE BULLSHIT YOU KNOW WHY!" he said realizing this is her fault.

"Who the fuck is you raising your voice at?! You told me to come with you to God knows where at 3 in the damn morning! Im supposed to be asleep right now!" She snapped back.

"Yeah God fucking knows you need your beauty sleep" Jack said under his breath.

"What the fuck did you just say?! Alright bitch I'm out your fucking trippin" she said taking off her seat belt and opening the passenger door.

"Wait I'm sorry! Please I'm just angry. Not at you! I'm sorry!" He said grabbing her arm before she could leave. Angela looks at him and notices the pain in his eyes.

"Ok.. ok I won't leave" she said closing the door as she gets back in. "Yes she is cheating on you but that was obvious.."

"Yeah I know.. she even made this stupid revenge plan to get back at you two." He said sighing "which I think was just a plot to fuck Justin"

"A revenge plan? What the fuck are we second graders? Shit maybe we should make a revenge plan to be petty" she laughed

Jack chuckles remembering how petty Angela is, he started thinking of all there memories together.

"What you smiling about?" She said which snaps him out of it.

"Sorry.. what did you say?" He said softly while looking her in the eyes

"Uh I said we should make a revenge plan to be petty!" She said smiling.

"Yeah let's do it" he said smirking back