☢︎︎☠︎︎☢︎︎

As the next morning came Rose had already gotten up. It was 6 in the morning and she didn't know what to do. She sat on the couch, phone in hand, opened to her and Justin's messages.

✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎

Rose
Hey Justin we should talk

⌫⌫⌫
Hey Jack wants me to end things with you
⌫⌫⌫
Can you come over to talk?
⌫⌫⌫

✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎

With every message she typed she back spaced and deleted it. She didn't understand why she couldn't just tell him. Jack came up behind her rubbing his eyes. "Hey" he said in his low morning voice.

She jumped slightly and looked back "hey good morning" she smiled. He sat next to glancing at her phone and the half written message that she was deleting. "Whatchya doing?" He asked

"I'm trying to tell Justin that we can't be friends with benefits anymore" she said looking down at her phone. She decided to write that out in the message. It's straight to the point. She sent the message then sighed, finally she has been up since 5 trying to figure out how to tell him. I mean its a simple message but she knows that deep down she liked him, but she loved Jack and he made her very happy. Plus Justin most likely didn't even like her back.

Later that day she still hadn't heard from Justin, Jack and her has gone out to a casual restaurant, her, Bri, Lia, and Angela use to go here all the time in highschool and just chat about the boys they liked. Now that Rose thought about it, every single guy she ever liked Angela always ended up with them. It's almost like Angela just wanted to..

Just then the bell on the restaurant door rang as the door opened. Rose was facing the door so she looked over seeing Justin with a short girl behind him. As Justin walked the girl became visible.. it was Angela.