✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎

A few days passed and they had been texting non stop and calling every night.

Yesterdays texts

✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎

Justin
Rosie!! I miss you

Rosie❤️
I miss you too😚

Justin
Call me!

✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎

Rose didn't realize her feelings until Jack had messaged her. She didn't feel the same excitement she felt when Justin did, her heart use to race when Jack texted her but now it races when Justin does.

✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎

Jack
Hey Rosie!
I'm coming back to LA today and I want to see you
3:10am

Rose
Oh yeah okay come over when you land

✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎

Even though her heart wasn't pounding out of her chest, she was still excited to see him...

She looked down at the sleeping boy next to her, his arms wrapped perfectly around her waist. She smiles and shakes him awake. "Justin" she said

"No!" He said holding her tighter.

"Get up Justin!" She said shaking him harder. He groans and sits up. "For what??" He said tilting his head.

"Because the night is over. You need to leave" she said crossing her arms.

"That's not what you were saying last night~" he teased with his low morning voice hitting her deep voice kink. "Last night you were just begging me to-" She quickly covered his mouth and looked in his eyes. "Last night was last night. Now it's morning! Go home Justin" she said while putting her hands down and giving him a kiss

"Alright alright I'll leave so your little boyfriend can come over!" He said putting his hands up as he walks out of them room door with his pants. "He's not my boyfriend!" She yelled out as he put on his pants, grabbed his keys and left.

She sighed and laid down on her back looking at the ceiling. She closed her eyes and fell back asleep. It was around 4 in the morning so 6 hours later at 10 in the morning is when Jack's plane had landed. He opened Rose's apartment door, "hello?" He said walking in, closing the door behind him. He went to her room door and opened it slowly just in case she was waiting with a knife.

"Rosie?" He said nervously while peacking his head in. He sighed seeing her peacefully asleep and smiled. He decided to let her sleep and went to make some breakfast, to him it felt like 1:00 not 10 since the time zones are different so he had a lot of energy. Not to mention his ADHD so he was dancing while cooking and using the forks as drumsticks and banging on the counters which woke Rose up.

"Ah!" He said as he looked behind him seeing Rose with her hair everywhere and glaring at him. "IT 10 IN THE GODDAMN MORNING JACK! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU MAKING SO MUCH DAMN NOISE!!" she yelled.

"Calm down!" He said laughing "go brush your hair or something then come eat." She went back to her room slamming the door slightly.

Jack began to plate the food and put it on the table, he made pancakes and fried eggs with bacon.

Night time

Rose had insisted that Jack should stay the night since it was late. He happily agreed and they both were cuddling in bed as he played with her hair. He put his hand on her chin making her look up at him. She smiled at him and looked down at his lips. He smirked at her and started kissing her and getting on top of her. He went down to her neck as she moaned softly and worked his way down in between her legs, he started kissing her area as she moaned softly

"Justin~" she moaned and quickly covered her mouth. Jack immediately stopped and looked up.

"Justin?"