♡︎🂱♡︎

After they decided to take a shower.. together where they did it again. Then out of the shower they did it again... Now y'all might be thinking "oh my God why are they so horny" but really Rose it trying to forget her problems with sex and Jack is just happy to well be there!

They finally finished but Rose still couldn't forget about earlier, of course Jack had no idea about what she was thinking about. But he went to go get her some Burger King. So she was left alone with her thoughts. When she realized that Justin and Angela had no idea that she knows. Maybe she could use that to her advantage. She decided to text Justin but then backed out because she would have to start up the sexual relationship between them for the plan she was thinking of.

Jack arrived back with Rose groaning from the pain in her legs. "Ugh Rose I said stay in bed!" He said as she stumbled forward into his arms.

"I have something to tell you Jack!" She said excitingly and nervously. He sat her on the couch handing her her burger, fries, and strawberry milkshake. "Alright what is it?" He asked as he bit into his burger.

"I have this crazy plan! So I heard at the restaurant....."

She continued on telling Jack everything and telling him the plan.

"Uh..." He said confused.

"So are you in!" She said excited.

"And why do you want to do this?" He asked.

"Ugh I already told you! Revenge! There trying to break us up!" She said.

"Fine whatever I'm in! Let's do it!" He said holding his hand up for a high-five. Rose fist bumped his open hand and they laughed and continued eating there food.

Rose had finally texted Justin since Jack was down for the revenge.

✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎

Justin
Ok that's fine with me
1:22

Rosie❤️
Hey I changed my mind!
Let's keep doing what we've been doing

Justin
What made you change your mind?

Rosie❤️
Eh don't worry about it lol

✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎

Even though she was going to get her revenge, she still felt heartbroken that he was just playing with her emotions and using her body. "hey I'ma head out Im going somewhere with Bailey before she heads back to New York" Jack said grabbing his keys and phone then kissing her on the forehead.

"Oh okay! I'm hanging out with her tomorrow too so" she said smiling as he left.

She texted Justin asking if they could go somewhere and hang out