✿︎❀✿︎

Me and Jack continued to hang out before we had to start filming. I had found out that my character was Na'vi specifically Metkayina and Spider was given an avatar body and they ended up falling in love with each other. I don't know so cheesy romance then some betrayal in the end. But filming for the movie was a month away since they were still casting, I had met the rest of the cast including Kate Winslet who adored my name being Rose and Jack being Jack. She gave me the biggest hug and gave me a bunch of compliments, everyone was very nice to the new cast and very supportive. Sam and Zoe were hilarious together and would always get in pointless funny arguments.

✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎

Jack was over at my house playing with my dog, Coco, and cat, Sloth. He loved hanging out with my pets probably more than hanging out with me. "Jack!" I said excitingly running out of my room.

"Hm?" He said standing up.

"Wanna go somewhere?" I asked.

"Where?" He said grabbing his car keys.

"Anywhere! I'm getting bored of this house." I said shrugging.

"Alrighty let's go to the mall" he said walking to the front door with me following behind.

✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎

I texted a few of my girlfriends and planned to go to the beach with them and decided to invite Jack to come with. So we left the mall and he dropped me off at home so he could go back home to change. I changed into my bathing suit and texted my friends in the GC.

✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎

Angela
I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS ITS BEEN SO LONG!!!

Lia
Y'all we have to take pictures of us together or I will cry!

Rosie
Don't worry Lia I invited my camera man Jack lol

Lia
Omg THE Jack?! The one you can't stop talking about?!

Angela
Ooo I can't wait to see him! He looks so fine in his insta posts 🥵

Bri
Girl... Don't do that that's her man

Angela
Look I'm not wrong here he is fine but that is her man I ain't gonna do nothing don't worry.

Bri
You better not

✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎

Angela, Bri, Lia, and Bri and Lia's boyfriends were already at the beach when me and Jack arrived. Angela quickly ran up to me and Jack. Without even saying a word to me she started talking to Jack. "Hi I'm Angela" she said looking over at Jack. "Sup I'm Jack" he said looking down at her.

"Yeah I know who you are! I've seen you Instagram" she laughs. Bri walks up behind her and rolls her eyes then hugs me. "Hey baby doll how are you!" She said hugging me tightly and swinging us side to side.

"Ugh I've been amazing I missed you so much!"

Angela pulled out her phone and asked Jack for his number.

"Uhm sure? He said putting his number in her phone. Lia and her boyfriend came up to me and Lia hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Can't believe your here bestie" she said standing next to her boyfriend.