✿︎

After Jack left Bri immediately started yelling at me. "Girl what the actual fuck was that?! Y'all were over there cuddling like y'all were together! I know you did not just forgive that asshole that easily!"

"She has a point" Sebastian said and Jordan nodded his head. "You were so broken after he dumped you"

"I know but he said he was sorry about everything" I said. Bri raised her eyebrow and laughed. "No! Nope!!"

"Okay Bri shut the fuck up at this point" Jordan said "it's her damn life if she wants to forgive him than it's her choice! God get off your high horse for a second you can't control her"

"I'm not controlling her! I'm trying to tell her it isn't the best idea!" She said still crossing her arms and looking at Jordan.

"Whatever" he said. Lia came up behind them.

"He's right, let her forgive him it's her choice" she said. I sighed and left to my room. The fact she yelled at me had me thinking that maybe it isn't a good idea to forgive him so easily.

✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎

Jack
Hey Rosie

Rose
What Jack

Jack
Wanna go see a movie???

Rose
Fine whatever let's go

✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎

Jack asked if he could pick me up from my house but I knew that Bri would open her big fat mouth again so I told him not to come up stairs but to text me when he's here.

We got to the movie theater after a long awkward car ride, Jack let me pick the movie so I chose the new Insidious movie.

✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎

Liked by

Liked by ._Angel_., BaileyBass and 652,888 others

JackChampion: out with this weirdo!!
@R0seG0ld

Username: there definitely back together!!

BaileyBass: watching movies without me is a sin!!!
^JamieFlatters: Me and Trinity will watch movies with you

._Angel_.: Im gonna barf

✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎

The movie wasn't bad and he drove me home after, he wanted to stay over but I told him that Bri would flip out of he did. Bri and Lia were moving our soon since I was doing better.

After I got home I was starting to feel myself a little bit and decided to take a cute sexy pic, I grabbed my tripod and put my phone on it facing the bed and I changed into my cherry outfit Jack bought me before we broke up, I never got the chance to wear it.

✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎

Liked by JackChampion, JamieFlatters and 786,369 others

R0seG0ld: Felt cute

JamieFlatters: I'm coming over
^JackChampion: she's mine!

JackChampion: turning the car around!!!!
^R0seG0ld: 🤨

BaileyBass: Damn!
^R0seG0ld: 🤭❤️

TrinityBliss: I don't think Im supposed to be looking but I can't stop!
^R0seG0ld: 😭

._Angel_.: Attention whore

✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎

Authors note

Y'all I have long ass nails right now so it's so hard to type so I'll be making these parts a little shorter