Im lost without, please don't let go

Jack
Hey Rosie! Hope your okay!!
11:00 am
Hey I saw our favorite restaurant today
12:04
Can I come over?
12:23

✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎

I have been intentionally ignoring his messages because I don't think I'm ready to talk to him. A knock on my door startles me "ah!" I say holding my chest and breathing hard. I got to my door with a knife like always. I open the door and Jack is standing there. "Put the knife down!" He said quickly putting his hands up.

"Why are you here?!" I says lowing the knife.

"You weren't answering my messages I was scared that you were.. I don't know dead?" He said trying to walk in.

"Jack I was ignoring you on purpose." I say as I block him from coming in.

"Can we talk please?" He said tilting his head. "Please.."

I sigh and move to the side, he walks in. I close the door and walk to the couch where he's sitting and I stand in front of him and cross my arms he looks up at me. "So what do you want to talk about Jack?" I say sighing

"Us" he said, he pats the side of the couch. I sit next to him and look down as he looks over at me. "Rose I'm sorry for everything. Okay? I should've believed you and no Angela.. and I shouldn't have went out with her either. I was depressed after we broke up I just wanted someone to love. But she only wanted fame, then I found out she was behind the whole thing. I felt so stupid. And I felt even more depressed when I saw you post that picture with that guy." He said looking down.

"How do you think I felt when I saw the picture of you and Angela? And at the mall" I said sighing.

"Probably worse." He said softly.

"You blocked be for a year and even after you found out you didn't try to apologize" I said loudly and looking over at him.

"I wanted to but I felt it would make things worse some how plus I wanted to say sorry in person rather then text. But I was caught up with other stuff that I just couldn't come to see you. You have no idea how badly I wanted to drop everything and book a flight to come see you." He said with tears in his eyes.

"I didn't want to see you" I said softly. "I was finally over you that I forgot about the premiere I forgot about the fact I had to see you until the day before and I couldn't breath." I said sighing "Jack when we broke up I almost committed suicide. I had starved myself for days before I couldn't eat. I didn't even get out of bed" I looked over at him. "That's how much I loved you Jack. I was willing to die than be with anyone else. I loved you and I would never cheat on you or hurt you." Tears start to roll down my cheeks as I look away. Jack inhales sharply and grabs me holding me tight. I want to push him off. I want to tell him not to touch me. But now that we're hugging it feels like this hole has been filled. I don't want him to let go.

"I'm sorry" he said as his voice breaks.

"I'm sorry too Jack" I say closing my eyes.

Lia and Bri with there two boyfriends burst through the door. "We're ho- oh!" Lia said as she sees us on the couch. We don't even let go to see who it is. "Mm mm mm that's just sad. All that growth for nothing." Bri said while moving her head from side to side and crossing her arms. "Shut up Bri! Let them have there moment!" Her boyfriend says. They go to there rooms and the living room goes quiet again.

A few minutes pass and were still holding on to each other. We finally let go and Jack puts his hand on my cheek and leans in. "Can I kiss you?" He asked.

"Yes" I say softly while looking into his eyes shifting between the two then down at his lips. He leans in slowly and we start kissing.