⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎

They were seated at a table behind Rose and Jack not noticing them there. She could slightly hear there conversation but the restaurant was playing music so it was hard to make out every word. She didn't understand why Angela was there with Justin. She sat back in her seat trying to hear better.

"I don't think she's falling for it" Justin said

"I need you to try harder! I want Jack!" Angela said. "I'm not paying you to fuck up or fuck her for fun" she continued.

Rose was focused on the conversation not realizing her and Jacks food arrived.

"I mean what else can I do? Jack is back in town so she's focused on him. Not only that but the message she sent this morning." Justin said

"She only said y'all can't fuck anymore but she never said y'all aren't friends. Just make her fall for you!" Angela said while getting angry and aggravated.

"Hi what can I get you started with?" The waitress said coming up to there table.

"Uhm excuse me bitch! Can't you see we are talking here?!" Angela said shooing her away. The waitress scoffs and crosses her arms. "Look ma'am I have had a long ass day and I don't need another entitled self centered BITCH to make it worse. So I will ask you to kindly leave this restaurant at this time" the waitress said finishing with a smile.

Rose snickered as Angela's mouth hung open. She grabbed her bag and stomped out with Justin following behind. Rose looked down realizing she's been being played this whole time. She picked up her fork and tried to eat.

"You okay Rosie?" Jack said looking up at her

"Yeah I'm fine.. I just don't think I'm hungry right now.." she said twirling her fork around the pasta.

"That's fine we will get you a doggy bag don't worry about it!" He said smiling. The smile confronted her sadness. "just eat what you can, okay?" He said

"Okay" She said.

After the restaurant they went out to the mall and bought some new clothes, new stuff for the cats and some other things they just saw while window shopping. Rose was enjoying her day out with Jack she completely forgot what happened earlier. Well until she remembered it when they got back to her house.

"Rosie!!! I wanna cuddle!" Jack said coming up behind her and putting his arms around her waist pulling her closer. She giggles and pulled his arms off, holding his hand and pulling him to the room. He got in top of her and they kissed. He pulled away.

"I thought you said you wanted to cuddle!" She said giggling.

"This is more.. fun" he smiled. She smiled at him and they kissed again.

Authors Note:

It's the middle of the day but hey! Put two horny people in a room and they will get to it!