Jimin (Like Crazy)

Mulai dari awal

He broke apart for a moment before Y/n looked at him worriedly, wiping his tears away, the fact that this wasn't real was torturing him, tearing every inch of his soul to pieces, but this painful pleasure of having Y/n in his arms and being able to feel her kept him going no matter how much time he was wasting, knowing that this isn't reality, in a strange way, he felt alive.

Waking up was going to break him, he knew it, it would rip his heart into shreds, it was going to break him from the inside of his soul but he didn't want to be saved, He wanted to be here, to dream on with his Y/n, which is why he leant in again for a kiss, a confused Y/n letting him do whatever he wants as he trailed kisses down her jawline, one of Y/n's hands combing into his hair, eliciting a groan from him making her shiver. Jimin rest his forehead against Y/n's, and suddenly a faceless stranger whose voice was strangely like Taehyung started taking him away,

"Jimin wake up"

"NO! No don't take me away"

"Jimin you need to breathe"

"No! I wanna stay in this dream, please don't save me"

But his pleading was left unanswered as he jolted awake, Taehyung kneeling at the side of his bed worriedly looking at him, with a glass of water as Jimin frantically thrashed everywhere not being able to say anything more than a few words as Taehyung calmed him down.

"What happened to me?", Jimin asked, managing to speak after drinking water, making Taehyung frown as he sighed, getting up to sit beside him rubbing his back.

"I was sleeping beside you all night because I didn't want to leave you alone, and suddenly half an hour ago you were moving around, mumbling her name", Taehyung said not wanting to take Y/n's name. Jimin wasn't the only one affected by her absence, she left the imprint of her amazing personality on everyone's hearts, affecting alot of people after she left.

Taehyung broke Jimin out of his thoughts by pulling him into a hug, and he didn't resist, falling into Taehyung's arms and crying. Tears like liquid shards of sorrow traced the agony of his heart, the ache of loss lingered like a haunting melody, echoing the absence of her cherished soul.

Taehyung rubbed his back as a few tears of his own fell out of his eyes, glistening in the dim sunlight penetrating Jimin's room. Jimin sighed, before detaching himself and wiping his tears off and getting up.

"Lets freshen up, I wanna visit her"

Taehyung looked surprised, "Are you sure?"

"Yes"

Taehyung gulped before patting his back and leaving to wash up in the guest room, glancing at Jimin's broken expression once before leaving the room.

~

Taehyung stopped the car with Jimin in the passenger seat along with Jungkook, Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi and Jin as well, who had decided to come too. Jimin's breathe got stuck in his throat as the car stopped at the cemetery, Y/n's last resting place.

Jimin half-ran towards her grave, resting to sit down near the gravestone tracing the letters with his fingers.

"Min Y/n, 18 years old"

He exhaled a sigh as his friends came towards him, Namjoon and Yoongi placing flowers as Jimin sent them a smile full of gratitude, the expression falling as he looked back at where his princess was resting. The rest of the guys left as Yoongi mumbled a few words of reassurance to Jimin before walking off, waiting for him in the car.

He sighed before turning to look at Y/n, a sad smile making its way to his face. He traced the letters of her name once more, tears leaving his eyes once more as he feverishly wiped them off again, finding the courage to talk.

"Hey, Its been two days now, I still have the letter, I've memorized it until now", he patted his pocket and chuckled, "Tae misses you too, you were the only one who could match his energy, and Yoongi? He hasn't been the same either, you were his strength, even if only his cousin, he does miss you, I found him looking at your pictures together and crying last night. Why did you choose to leave? Weren't we your strength? Now Who will Namjoon Hyung have all those deep talks with? Who will Hoseok Hyung teach dance? You were the only girl Jungkook ever talked with,"

Tears fell down his cheeks once more and this time he didn't stop them, burying his head into his knees and shaking with sobs, hugging the gravestone as to not let go ever again, wanting to feel her warmth once more.

"Who will love me the way you did?"

──────

THIS WAS ONE OF MY FIRST ANGST IMAGINES WHICH I DEARLY LOVED BFR I LOST MY ACC.  I always get teary eyed writing and reading this :(
Has to be one of my best.
This is also the imagine which inspired the WINGS/HYYH book idea (lol might seem confusing itll make sense later :D)
But my brilliant mind suddenly remembered i sent it to my bestie to show it to her 😂 so i recovered the draft from there and edited it 😮‍💨
Thanks for reading till here
1. COMMENT I HATE GHOST READERS TOT IDC IF U DONT VOTE JUST. COMMENT.
2. Vote if u liked the chapter <<33
-Your kind Author CJ ˃̵ᴗ˂̵