Simon:"I'm sorry. Could you say that just, you know, a little louder?"

Dave:(Angrily yelling)"SIMON!!!"

---------------

Me:"This letter comes to us from Simon and he writes "Dear Alvin, fuck you."

You Guys:(Laughing)"That's something Simon would write."

-------------

Simon:(About Alvin)"I love him..."

Alvin:(Smiling)"Ah!"

Simon:"But I hate him."

Alvin:(Frowning)"Oh..."

Simon:"He's like ice cream with salt on it! He's sweet but annoying! He's nice and super freaking annoying!"

--------

Treasure Hunt

Simon:"What makes you think I have any interest in your delusional adventurism?"

Jeanette:"Come on, Simon! Where's your sense of adventure?"

Simon:"It ran off with my sense of humor."

Jeanette:"Please Simon?"

Jeanette gives Simon the boo hoo eyes.

Simon:"Okay, I'm in!"

Jeanette:"Super!"

-----------------

Alvin:"Hey, Dave, can our first song go like this?(makes a loud bass sound)And then turn into one of those songs that goes...(makes a high pitched screech) 

Dave:(covers his ears, and then resumes to his normal attitude)"Yes, perfect."

------------------------

When Simon says something poetic.

Me:"Wow, you're a real poet, Simon."

Simon:"Scientist!"

----------------------

ALVINNN!!! And The Chipmunks

The Littlest Robot

Alvin:"I can't tell you! Someone's life is at stake!"

Dave:(Worried)"Wait, wait, someone's life is at stake?!"

Officer Dangus:"I'm telling you, this is what he keeps saying! "Someone's life is at stake" "Someone's life is at stake"."

Me:"Oh like Survival Island on Poptropica. Your Poptropican's life is at stake A LOT in that island. Hence the name! Survival! I've got to not die from hypothermia! I've got to not die from starvation! I've got to not die from a crazy madman hunting me and trying to kill me to add as a trophy to his collection!"

----------------

Poptropica

Survival Island: Episode 4

My Poptropican Character:"I'm free!"

Myron Van Buren:"Eager to get started, eh? Have it your way. When my man here blows the horn, the hunt is on!"

My Poptropican Character:"What are we hunting?"

Myron Van Buren:"You have misunderstood my intentions. You, dear friend, are the quarry!"

Me:"What?! Wait, what?! Wait, that's illegal! Dude, that's just plain wrong! That's messed up, man! Man, you've got some serious problems!"

-----------

Poptropica 

Survival Island: Episode 5

When my Poptropican character is slowly and stealthily sneaking around.