SERA

" Even in the hell, we can taste the heaven if we are surrounded by our family. A loving and caring one."

25 Million light year away from earth lies a galaxy named Andromeda. The only living planet in that galaxy was Maximus century, with the most developed civilization in the Universe, and I was also a part of it. My civilization had every thing your mind can imagine. From spaceships to nuclear bombs that can destroy an Earth sized planet in microseconds. Advance medical facilities that can cure every disease. Every thing is automated. The IQ level of individuals surpassed 200.

Individuals with have higher levels of IQ were considered as a superior race, have every privilege, and people with lower were treated like animals only meant for laborious work. That's the planet where I live.

Fortunately, I had a very understanding, and non-discriminating family. We were neither rich nor poor. My life was going very peaceful life, but on the day I turned 10, a scientist discovered an element named 'Raftillium'.

A large city can be powered for approximately 1 year with 1 gram of that element. Raftilium was found only on the surface of our planet's moon, named 'Xara'. Every country on our planet wanted to claim 'Xara'. That was the first world war, my planet experienced.

Our technology was nothing more than a curse. With powerful weapons, every single country wanted to eradicate the other. Nuclear weapon attacks were a common occurrence. Only one third of our population survived, and unfortunately I was one of them. My parents and my brother died before me. It just took 2 years for people to destroy everything after that. Radio activity affected the whole land. Government constructed, underground safe shelters.

They were able to protect us from radioactivity, but they were not able to protect us from hunger. No vegetation could be grown on our barren land. All animals were already dead. With our own hands, we dug our coffins.

Madness and hunger took over the people who survived. They turned into cannibal animals. I died in the most brutal way one can imagine. My own species killed me for my flesh.

.....................................................................................................................

I thought everything was over for me, but I was wrong. I opened my eyes again and was met with the most lovely people, my blue uncle and aunty. I was in the body of a 3 years old girl. This body was freezing blue, when I opened my eyes. I felt like the true owner of this body had left, and I had replaced her. I truly felt something like that.

I had the memories of my previous life, that's why my emotions were very vague at that time. I had lost all faith in humanity. I was immersed in immense sadness for a few weeks, but the love and care my uncle and aunty showed me, turned my heart. Their warmth, warmed my heart and ignited something new inside me.

I wanted to live and explore this whole new world. I came to know that technology in this world is not that much advance. They depend on something called magic. That defies the laws of physics.

At first, I thought my uncle and aunt were joking, but when I saw  with my own eyes, I was utterly thrilled. I came to know that every single creature in this world is a mystical creature, including myself. Vampires, werewolves, fairies, mermaid, goblins, this world is full of mysteries. Every single thing about this world fascinates me.

I asked them about my identity, but they refused to talk about it. They always said that I will learn about it myself when I will turn 16 and I wanted that to happen quickly. Not only I will be able to know about myself, but I will also be able to find my mate.

The concept of mates always piqued my interest. Someone that is part of your soul. Always there to protect and love you. Share a bond with you, that no one can ever be able to. When, I saw my uncle and aunt caring for each other, it touched me heart and I also wanted a mate.

In my previous life, I never saw my parents caring this much for each other. They were highly intellectual but fail to focus on emotional intelligence. I think, that's the reason my people destroyed every thing in just 2 yrs.

With my new finding and discoveries, I felt detached from my previous life. Bad memories started fading away, and I found myself completely absorbed in my new life. I always found myself playing with other children for hours. I made so many friends. 4 years went by in just a blink of an eye. This was the best life I could wish for.

But life is a mystery. It never goes according to your will. It will wait for you to get comfortable and caught you with a bouncer. One day, my friends and I got kidnapped, while we were playing in the woods. It happened all of a sudden and I found myself slumber.

When I came to consciousness, I was dumb folded with the scene that played in front of me. I was not the single child who was kidnapped, there were hundreds of children who were kidnapped with me. I was so scared.

My previous life experiences got the best out of me. I wanted to get out of this hell as soon as possible, but they kept us captive for several days. Their behavior was very suspicious, they gave us proper meal. They never tried to harm any child, nor they forced us into slavery.

I guess my abductors were waiting for someone. Three men wearing blue robes came one night. My survival instincts were always correct, these men were dangerous. I didn't want to die again. I felt my breath struck within my throat. They pulled out a crystal orb from their bag and placed the hand of a child on the top of the orb. The orb turned blue. They weren't satisfied with the result and started doing similar thing with others. One by one, they started checking every child until my turn came.

I was hesitant to extend my hand, however, one of them pulled my hand and placed it on the orb. I felt all their gazes on me when the orb instantly turned black.  Their eyes were filled with a sense of resentment. I was familiar with those eyes. My end is near, that's what I thought. I was picked up and tied to a chair by an old man. Tears started flowing from my eyes. I shut my eyes and prayed for god to help me. Suddenly, my whole body became numb, I felt a thunderbolt struck me. Somebody untied my hands and started wiping off my tears.

His touch was gentle and reassuring. I opened my eyes and saw a very unfamiliar yet familiar man. He pulled me into his arms and the feeling of safety engulfed me and I drifted to sleep.

Author's note-

1.5k reads, 283 votes, 80 followers...🥰🥰🥰🥰 Thankyou so much everyone for you love.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Keep supporting me. Always open for your suggestions.

💕💕💕