MINE

ALEX

I was dumbfounded as I saw a golden dragon flew past me. He must have sensed my overflowing emotions. As a golden dragon his senses are far more superior than any other creature in this world. If I and Jackson fail to conceal our emotions, he will be quick to sense them through our soul. Shit, now he will be the first to see our mate. As we approached a shabby building, my heart started beating faster. She is near. My body felt numb for a second. Excitement, joy, nervousness, fear , helplessness............. a wave of all these emotions crashed over me. It felt like weight of whole world was pressing me down and there is no escape for me.
I gathered my feelings and entered inside the building. Golden dragon never failed to shock me.

He created a mountain of dead bodies while marching forward. Some confornted him, some begged for mercy and some tried to escape from the back door but all of their efforts went in vain in front of my dummy wolves. They went for every single person inside this building. Their is no room for mercy this time. They have to pay the price for kidnapping those poor souls. Tearing of flesh, breaking of bones, can be heard every.

As we infiltrate the building, a staircase leading to basement came into our view. Every inch of me was screaming with recognisation of her, last missing piece of our soul. With little bit of hesitation and mountain of excitement, I entered the basement behind Sebastian.

I was thunderstruck, at the scene which unfolded before me. A old scumbag was holding a knife at a child's neck. I froze at the sight in front. I took few seconds to realise that she was our mate. In the mean time Sebastian struck a blow on that scumbag and broke his neck. I was shocked by her appearance. A child so pure, so innocent is our mate. Her black eyes were filled with tears and her hands were tightly tied behind. She was crying profusely. She felt completely opposite yet similar to what I have imagined her to be. Suddenly Sebastian took a step backward and I broke from my thoughts. He must be very surprised just like me. I quickly gathered my self and walk in her direction.

I was quick to untie her hands and started to wipe those teary eyes. In that moment, our eyes met each other's and the ache which I was feeling in my heart for years vanished away like it was never there in the first place.All those raging waves of emotions from a moment ago felt illusion. That's it, I completely gave myself to her and it didn't required my permission. She is mine.

She was still crying and I can't see her like that. I don't know how to calm down a child of her age. I panicked a little, she must be very scared. I slowly reached for her and took her in my arms to make her feel safe . I don't know what else should I do. I rocked her back and forth to calm her down. Heaven's, it's working. Her cries felt like sobs and after few minutes later she went into dreamland. She had gone through so much, I am thankful to God that she is alive. We had enough for today. Let's go to our home. I removed my shirt and wrapped around her. I wanted to make sure that she doesn't get sick from the cold outside. She is too precious for us. I will do whatever it takes to make her feel comfort and safe in our home.

...............

I quickly sprinted towards my room. Sebastian was behind me all this time and I really don't care about him. I entered my room, holding her in my arms. It feels unbelievable. It will be a lie if I say that my faith in God never wavered. My mother's advice always helped me in hard times. She always used to say that "God is taking his time to make her perfect for us. He wanted to give us his most special creation". Ya, she was right. She is truly his most beautiful creation. I was too engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't release, I was holding her too tightly. Suddenly she whimpered in her sleep. I was going to put her on bed, but suddenly Sebastian intrupted.

"Alex, put her on bed. She is too much tired. Let her get some quality sleep"

" Shut the fuck up, I am going to do that"
I put her on the bed and suddenly Jackson entered the room with a loud bang.

" what's going on here!" He arrived earlier then I excepted him to be.

"What's wrong with her? Why is she looking so small and fragile. Why ,why is she this small. Oh my god is she a dwarf?? What I ...."

Sebastian cut him off with loud growl.

" No, Look carefully, she is a child. I guess her age must be five or six. I don't know."

Are you six years old baby??. I can't believe it. I sat beside her. Her hands are so small. They don't even fits in mine.

"I don't understand. As she is a child her soul should be immature but I am sensing something mature and innocent"
I said.

" Is this some kind of trap? Or dark magic. This is impossible." Jackson panicked.

" No, if that's the case my dragon must have sensed it. I am king for some reason. You have to except it no matter what." Sebastian left the room first and Jackson followed him from behind.

I can't understand them. After waiting for such a long time, now they are leaving. I don't mind, if she is a child. I am thankful to God that we saved her. We would have lost her if we hadn't find her today.

I don't want to imagine that. I have her now with me. Waiting for her to become an adult is much better than wandering aimlessly in search for her. Thoughts of future were scaring me up but now I am looking for what it holds for us.After admiring her for hours, I started feeling asleep. I was about to lay beside her but suddenly my shadow wolves signaled that they had captured those kidnappers. When we were rescuing her, 2 kidnappers wearing blue robs were pretty much successful in escaping from my wolves. They were chasing them out there in the wild. Those were the most suspicious kidnappers I have ever seen. Blue robs with our seals. This night is gonna be very long for me.

Author's Note-
I am a new writer so please forgive me for my clumsy writing. I am open for suggestions. Please support me because really need you guys.