on contray to it , if you will leave leave him forever and never contact him in rest of your life, i will less brutal to him. Now it's up to you what you will choose. Day said

Meen: If i agreed to sign it, are you sure that you will never cruel to him. I said as tears starts flowing.

Day: Yes, if you agreed to sign it i will not cruel with him. He replied shortly. I closed my eyes and takes deep breath. I feel heavy pain in my chest. my eyes are red and tears are flowing continously.

Meen: Okay , for itt's sake i agree to s.." i gathered myself and take deep breath. i agree to sign the contract khun Day. I replied in shaking voice. For first time i feel helpess. Day starts laughing. Day put the candel on table and covers Itt with bedsheet . Then he Dialed the number and call someone. " hello james .. okayy.. come inside .. yesss" Day hang up the call.

A man entered in the house. He dressed well as he wear grey jacket and carry the envolope.

Day: James, give paper and pen to this girl. Day said in low tone. Day calls his two of his subordinates. They untied my hands. Man handed me paper and pen. I take the paper and pen with trembling hands. I ke it and starts reading it. It is about the whole terms and conditions of the agreement that Day just told me about.

// I .. I AM SORRY . IF IT IS POSSIBLE , THEN PLEASE FORGIVE TO YOUR MEEN. I CAN'T SEE YPU IN THAT CONDITION ANYMORE. WHATEVER I AM DOING , IAM DOING ONLY FOR YOU.. //

Meen said under her breath while soobing. Her hands are shaking. She sighed heavily and signed the agreement. As she signed the agreemen, she gives back to james with pain in her heart. James bows his head towards Day and he leaves the room with Day's subordinates

Day: okay meen, Now you are free , you can leave but always rembered one thing that from now onwards you don't know itt. If i find out that you try to contact with itt , I WILL MAKE HIS LIFE HELL. Day said in calm voice.

Meen: o..okay Khun Day i promised you that i will get ot from his life forever. Day grinned deveilshy. I stand up from my seat and take some steps forward. Day didn't bothered at all. He stand there with straight face. I and itt look at each other face. We both are crying. We make eyecontact for some time.

Meen : itt ,iam very lucky that i get you as my boyfriend. Every single movement i spent you is best movement of my life. you are always my priority itt. i can't able to see you in that condition anymore. for your sake i get agreed to sign the contract . i am going, iam leaving you forever. Take care of yoursel itt..good bye. i said softly.. Then i look at Day.

Meen: k.khun Day, Before leaving him forever i want to say him for last time. Can i. I said in stuerring voice while i keep my head down . Day nodded.

Meen: i..itt i want to tell you for last time. I LOVE YOU.: i said and breaks down. Itt only looked atme . he can't able to see any thing he just nodded. Then i looked at itt for one last time with teary eyes he also looked at me and leaves the room.

THIRD POV:

After meen left the room, Day turned to itt and looks at itt. He go near to itt and sits beside him and removes the boll gag from his mouth and also unlocked the handcuff and also removes clips from his harden nipples.

Itt: p..please forgive me it.. i promised you i never repeated this mistake again.Itt said in low voice. Day said nothing . He carried Itt in his arms and takes him to his own room. He keep him on his bed. He goes to his office wich in his room. He returned after some time. Itt eyes get widden when he see chain in Day's hand.

He let itt to wear his clothes as he already keep Itt's suitcase in his room. After itt wears cloths , Day locked itt's right ankle with chain and his another part is locked at the railing of balcony. The chain is long enough for itt to walk into room but he can't leaves the room.

Day goes to bathroom ad take shower. Itt is very sad and he is crying. Day comes out from washroom and wears clothes. He looks at itt and go close to him. He sits besides itt and come very close to him . It get stratled and he moves backward. Day pulls him closer and starts kissing him. He kiss him roughley and feiercly. He bites itt's lip so he can open his lips. As he opened the lips Day put his tounge inside itt's mouth and kissing itt's cavity. Their tounges intervwiened. They kiss for some time. Day suck and bite lips which are already swalloen. His whole lips are covered with bite marks and blood which stooped is starts flowing again.

" There is still one more pereson who didn't not paid for his deeds yet.." Day said in cold voice and leaves the room. " Ohh Godd please safe him".

*to be continued*