Chris - Fight

Beginne am Anfang

Matt was next in the car, wearing a blue FreshLove  hoodie and a pair of black jeans. His shoes were black and white, blending nicely with his white hat.

The two boys were silent for a while until Matt finally spoke.

"Don't start shit, okay, Nick?" He says, turning back.

"What the fuck do you mean?? He's the one starting shit.

"I know, but just try to ignore him."

"Yeah, whatever." Nick grumbles.

Chris finally gets in the car, wearing an orange FreshLove hoodie, black jeans, orange shoes, and a black hat.

It was chill for most of the drive until Chris turned the music up while Nick was trying to talk to Matt.

"Do you fucking mind, Chris?!" Nick shouts over the music.

Chris increases the volume more. "What?! Can't hear you!" Chris smirks to himself, satisfied when Nick throws his hands up and rolls his eyes in defeat.

Matt turns the radio off, sick of the tension.

"What the fu -" Chris starts.

"No. Don't 'what the fuck' me. Can you two fucking pull yourselves together? We're going to an event and you two are acting like fucking children." Matt says glancing at the both of them.

"You both fought all morning, and because of that, you're both grumpy and being really fucking annoying. Grow the fuck up. I'm already not fucking leaping for joy going into this party, so you two agruing is going to make this 100 times worse." They pull into the driveway and Matt puts the car in park, before turning around to look at them both.

"If neither of you got something nice to say, don't fucking say it at all. And if you have to, just don't fucking speak to each other. Deal?" Matt says before nodding at the both of them and shutting the car off.

"Let's go, Sturniolos." Matt opens the door, the other two following suit.

They didn't bother to argue with Matt because they knew he was right. They're fighting over some dumbest shit, and they gotta get over it.

The event starts off well, the boys mostly sticking together. Over time, though, they lose each other, getting sucked into conversations, and they just lost track of each other.

Everything is fine until a man walks up to Nick.

"Hey, you're one of the Sturniolos, right?" The man asks, reeking of alcohol, slurring his words.

"Uh... yeah. Can I help you?" Nick glances around, looking for one of his brothers to save him from this uncomfortable situation he's in.

"Yeah, yeah, actually, you can. Which one are you again?" The man has a drink in his hand, squeezing his cup for dear life.

"I'm Nick... I actually was looki - " Nick starts.

"You're the fat one, aren't you?" The man looks Nick up and down. "Yeah... you got some chunk to you." The man laughs.

The comment catches Nick so off guard he doesn't even know what to say. "Excuse me?" Nick says, obviously offended.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Where are my manners. I'm Richard." The man reaches his hand out, smiling, oblivious to the fact that he just insulted Nick to his face.

Nick looked at the man's hand and back at the man. "Yeah, no. I'm good. I'm gonna go find my brothers now." Nick says, turning around, desperately looking for his siblings, nowhere to be found.

The man grabs Nick shoulder and turns him back around. Nick pushes the man's hand off, wiggling out of his grasp.

"Don't you ever fucking touch me. Ever." Nick says watching the man's sternly.