Matt- Hiding Illness

This story is gonna be a mix of two because both requests were pretty much the same thing.

Requests from the beautiful and talented writer Sparkler2020 and a wonderful rileysevierr

"Can you please do one where Matt wakes up with a fever and doesn't tell anyone until he passes out during a car video."  And "Can you do one where Matt is really sick and tries to hide it?"

And the answer to both is yes.

TW: Passing out, vomiting (no wet towel this time, SRY)

Enjoy!

__________________________

Matt knew it was gonna be a shitty day when he woke up with a stomachache.

It seemed like the more he tried to ignore it, the worse the pain got. He tossed and turned in bed, trying to go back to sleep.

He finally gave up and picked up his phone, groaning after finding out it was only 7am.

He scrolled on his phone for a while until he was unable to ignore the uneasy feeling growing in his throat.

He throws his phone down and runs into the bathroom, grabbing the porcelain bowl until his knuckles turned white.

He gags, and wet burps escape his mouth. His body convulsed as he threw up his dinner from last night.

He groans as tears fall from his eyes. Why won't the world stop spinning?

He lunges forward again, gagging harshly, frustrated as nothing comes up. He wipes tears from his face as he attempts to swallow more bile; but it comes back with a vengeance, taking every ounce of energy out of the boy.

He collapses on his cold bathroom floor, exhausted from him emptying out his stomach. He stays there for a while, rethinking his entire existence.

After a few minutes, he stands up slowly, weakly making his way back to his bed, lying down, and falling asleep instantly.

Matt sleeps for a couple of hours until he wakes up at 10, burning up.

Nick and Chris are still sleep, so he lugs his way into the kitchen, finding the medicine cabinet. He grabs the thermometer, sticking it in his mouth and waiting for the beep.

He took the thermometer out and looked at the temperature. 104.1.

"Damn." That's a dangerously high number, but Matt doesn't know that. Matt does know that he's thirsty, so he grabs water and sits on the couch and waits for his brothers to get up.

Matt ends up falling asleep on the couch, not even thirty minutes later. He looked as shitty as he felt. His eyes were heavy with dark eye bags, and his face scrunched into a permanent frown.

Matt gets shaken awake by Nick at around 3.

"Matt! Come on! We got a meeting, and we gotta film a car video. Get your ass up."

Matt groans in response, rubbing his head, trying to tame his headache that was killing him.

"What is wrong with you?" Nick asks, lowering his tone.

"Nothing, I'm good." Matt forces a smile.

Nick nods. "Okay, get up then, come on. We gotta go."

The triplets leave the house, and Matt gets progressively worse, his head and stomach feeling shittier and shittier.

His eyes feel like they're sinking into his face, and nausea started growing in his chest.

His brothers don't notice, or if they do, they don't say anything.