A mixture of nods of agreement and hoots came from the team, their nervousness slowly slipping away. All they needed was something to lift their spirits in that last minute.

Dean released a sigh of relief, nodding back at his teammates, satisfied with the response he's gotten. "I know we all have our fears, and I know that a lot rests on the time from this game for us." His eyes shifted to the man in the corner, hunched forward slightly.

Aahil met his brother's gaze from the corner he had tucked himself away. Despite appearing nonchalant and confident, he knew Dean could see behind that façade of his. He was scared to the core, for this is the moment that his whole career, if not like depends on.

How could he not be scared out of his wits?

Dean offered him a small, reassuring smile, despite the fact that he wasn't exactly calm instead. Aahil didn't exactly flash him the smile back, but he could see some of the fear start to chip away from the man's eyes.

Dean turned around to look at the rest of the team; from Hunter's determined expression, to Bae Hyun and Chris's strong and collected resolve as always down to the other six player's prepared stances. "We got this! Let's do this, okay? All in, victory will be ours."

"All in!"

"The Cup is ours."

"To Premier City!"

Various chants of agreement came; their collective voices being heard even outside the waiting room. But, they didn't care, for that is the sound of their determination shining through.

And yet, regardless of all this, there was still this lingering fear in Aahil that was impossible to shake off. Dean didn't fail to notice it. So, when their chants died down, he gestured for them to tone it down for he was about to speak again.

"Also, we have a very special guest to see us of...I said us because it's a member of our family as a whole," The grin he sported made Aahil quirk a brow, though he really couldn't care less about who the person Dean is referring to is. However, when Dean stepped aside so the person can make an appearance, all that changed. "guys, meet my sister."

Amina stepped in, sporting a small, seemingly nervous smile having being made to meet the complete members of Aahil's team for the first time. Upon meeting the gazes of Chris, Hunter and Bae Hyun, her nervousness disappeared as she offered them a small wave. "Hey, guys." She greeted with a huge grin.

The looks of surprise across their faces was hard to miss, not expecting to see her there.

"Noona!"

"Hey, Kiddo."

"And if it isn't the infamous Mrs. Tafida." Bae Hyun's statement earned him a slight glare from Amina, which ended with the both of them chuckling.

Their relationship has improved significantly over the past few months.

"Wait, Mrs. Tafida?" One of the team members Amina has never met before inquired, with slightly wide eyes. A mischievous that reminds Amina so much of Hunter graced his features when he got a nod that confirmed his question. "So, she's..." He turned around to look at the man in the picture.

However, before they could realize it, he's gotten on his feet and covered the distance between him and her. His hands instantly snaked around her waist, pulling her close to him in an embrace while he rested his head in the crook of her neck, inhaling that familiar scent that never fails to calm him down.

Amina chuckled, wrapping her arms around him while patting his back slightly. He need not say it, the embrace spoke volumes. So, she simply stayed in his embrace, offering the peace he so much yearned regardless of the people in the background.