43; Romantic Seoulstice.

"We decided to dine out today with Hamoud and a few others, will you be joining?" Yu Ri inquired, as the group of three strolled down the vast campus, having ended their classes for the day and were planning how to spend the day. "Weekend has officially started. What's a better way to spend it than with a low-key party?"

Lana and Amina exchanged knowing looks with bemused smiles, before shaking their heads at her choice of words. Did she just say low-key party? Yu Ri and low-key do not belong in the same sentence, it probably never would.

She is a typical party goat. There's no denying that. She's the life of the party and always sticks to the principle, 'go big or go home'.

"I'm in. It's not like I have anything better planned anyway." Lana counted herself in, holding onto the few textbooks she picked out to read when she returns to the hostel.

Her statement was a sarcastic one, the second one anyway. Despite not seeming like it, she takes her studies most serious. She cares about it more than the others do and during any free time they have, you'll find her with her nose deep in a book.

So, her saying she has nothing planned is her simply being sarcastic, but she will join anyway because it's not a bad idea to be loose sometimes.

"—I need to de-stress after such a hectic week." Yet again, she can never be termed a nerd because she's anything but.

She may study all the time, but when it comes to partying, she's just as bad as Yu Ri, only a less hyper version.

Yu Ri grinned upon the news she's gotten, clapping her hands excitedly. "Yay!" She then shifted her attention to Amina. "Meena, what about you? You're joining, right?"

Amina's slightly widened gaze shifted between the two women seemingly anticipating her answer with hopeful eyes. She winced slightly, her face contorting into a form that showed they wouldn't get the desired answer. "Sorry, I have plans prior."

"Oh, come on."

"Really?"

She bobbed her head in confirmation, her lips slowly slanting into a wide smile. "I..." She dragged, "...have a date. Will be gone for the weekend actually."

Their mouths hung agape upon hearing the words fly past her lips. Yu Ri, being dramatic as always allowed her knees to give up on her, and she found herself collapsing into the arms of a stunned Lana whom did well to hoist her up before they could both end up on the floor.

"YOU HAVE A DATE?!" Lana exclaimed, getting over her initial shock when both she and Yu Ri steadied themselves on their feet, then turned around to give Amina their undivided attention.

Amina nodded, her smile never wavering.

Yu Ri held her hands up, "Hold up, hold up. You're joining this date of yours for a whole weekend?" She repeated, as if looking for the sense in that. If it was someone else, she wouldn't have been surprised but this is Amina.

Besides, isn't it against her religion to seclude herself with the opposite sex? Then why the hell is she planning a whole damn weekend with him?

"—I may support quite a lot of your stupid decisions, but not this one." She may not take her religion seriously, but she wouldn't let her friend go astray. Yu Ri shook her head, like a firm mother unwilling to give into the wills of her children. "Whoever he is, I don't support of this."

"Wait..." Lana shook her head, still looking confused. Blinking a couple of times, she lifted her gaze to meet Amina's. "I thought you have a thing ongoing with Hamoud? I mean, I'm a hundred percent certain he agreed to this dinner because he thought you'd be there."