27; Whispers of Discontent.

Who said being in the labor market is fun?

Amina whole heartily disagrees. In fact, if you see the person who said so, bring him to her-she'd give him a piece of her mind because she regrets ever stepping into such a world. She's rethinking her decision of leaving Jeju as well.

Because after staying there for two days, it was the best weekend she had in a very long time. You'd think since she came back on Sunday, she'd have time to rest before she gets thrown into another work episode the next day.

How wrong was she?

It was as if the woman knew when she arrived back in Seoul, or maybe it was just coincidence that it happened that way. But, the minute she settled in Aahil's car-which she is yet to know how it appeared in the airport, but she didn't get the chance to question. How could she?

She would rather enjoy the luxury that came with Aahil Tafida-even though seeing the car reminded her of their encounter a while before, but she chose to keep it tucked away. It didn't matter, at least, she would rather keep it behind her.

She couldn't even get the chance to revere in the comfort of being in the car, before her phone chimed, indicating a message came through. Fishing it out of her pocket, she was instantly swamped with regret.

Why hadn't she ignored it? Doing so would lead to another case entirely but why hadn't she done that? Perhaps, it would've changed what happened later on. She wouldn't have been entangled in such a situation hadn't she checked that message. What if she faced Veronica the next day for not doing as she was asked? It couldn't have been as bad as the situation she was placed in, right?

A string of what ifs couldn't have changed it regardless. What had happened had happened. No one can tell. That was what Amina held onto as her resolution.

She could still remember the message at the moment she saw it. Veronica's message came in not long after she'd arrived back in Seoul.

Haeundae Heights Hotel. 7pm tonight.

Be on time. We have a client we need to get on our side. You better be there. I want no excuses whatsoever.

-Veronica.

Amina had to check the date again to be certain she hadn't mistaken that day for Monday, because she was sure Sundays are not work days. Veronica couldn't possibly work on a weekend, could she?

She couldn't ponder on that even if she wanted to, knowing the woman well enough. She's already made her life at work hell, she can't imagine what she would do to her if she gets on her bad side even more.

So, she checked the time again and saw that it read 2:43pm. She had a little over four hours before the dinner she has no interest in attending but was rendered no choice. A sight left past her lips, as she tucked her phone away upon hearing the driver's door open, and Aahil sliding in.