4; Melancholy's Touch.

In the facility, one is welcomed by the grand foyer with high ceilings and exquisite marble flooring. The reception area showcases the club’s crest and honors its rich history with displays of trophies and memorabilia. The interior design reflects a harmonious blend of modern and luxurious elements, creating a sophisticated ambiance throughout.

It boasts multiple floors, each dedicated to specific functions. The ground floor houses spacious and well-equipped changing rooms for both the home and visiting teams. These changing rooms exude opulence, with plush seating areas, individual lockers, and stylish vanity areas.

Ascending to the upper floors, you’ll discover an array of cutting-edge training facilities. One floor features a state-of-the-art gymnasium, equipped with the latest fitness equipment and technology to support the players’ physical conditioning and strength training. Personal trainers and sports scientists are on hand to provide tailored programs and monitor performance.

Another floor houses a series of specialized training areas. There are separate spaces for tactical training, technical drills, and video analysis. These rooms are equipped with advanced audiovisual systems and interactive displays, allowing coaches to analyze matches and communicate strategies effectively.

One of the most striking features of this facility is the indoor training pitch. With its glass walls, it offers breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape while allowing players to train in any weather condition. The pitch boasts a meticulously maintained playing surface, mirroring the quality of the club’s stadium.

The exterior of the facility is equally impressive. The training grounds are surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens, offering a serene and tranquil environment. The facility includes outdoor training pitches of various sizes, allowing players to practice different aspects of their game.

However, none of these piqued any interest in Aahil as he followed the woman he’d known for years, since he joined the club years prior actually to the office of the man that would decide his fate.

Under normal occasions, they would’ve interacted, upon knowing Aahil’s outgoing personality and her love for that precisely. His silence though was unsettling, and when she couldn’t handle it any longer, she chirped in.

“It’s unlike you to be this quiet.” She stated softly, glancing at him from the corner of her eyes, she could tell though his gaze wasn’t on her, he heard her well enough. “You look unwell. Tell me, you didn’t murder anyone did you? The last thing we need is a footballer becoming a murderer.” She joked.

Despite the turmoil brewing in him, he still found his lips slanting upwards into a small smile. “If so was the case, you would’ve been my accomplice, Mia.”

 It’s no news in the club that the two are close, but they had no romantic relationship though a lot don’t believe it.

Aahil is a successful. For simply being a twenty nine year old single footballer, a famous one from a respective club for that matter made him the ultimate heartthrob for a lot of women. Not to mention the Adonis look and the charming personality, he was the type of outgoing person one couldn’t help but adore.

Mia Kimura on the other hand embodies a captivating combination of physical grace, magnetic charm, and inner radiance. With a height accentuates her elegant stature, almond-shaped eyes, adorned with long and lush lashes,  and glossy hair cascades down her shoulders in silky strands, she definitely is a sight for one to behold.

It didn’t help that she’s known for carrying herself in grace, unwilling to get mingled with the team players, upon knowing their rendezvous history, it came as a shock that she gets well with Aahil. That was enough to leave suspicions.