44; Journey To Dalmaji.

AT04 started following you. Follow back.

Amina wasn't sure how many minutes she spent simply staring at the Instagram notification that came in just as she was done packing her stuff for the weekend in a bag and keeping it aside. She simply decided to check her social media while waiting for the time for her to leave, when she saw the notification.

She hadn't gotten the chance to check her likes page on Instagram, and failed to realized that the following came over 7 hours prior. It had been there, waiting for her to open up and see it.

A part of her, a small part wanted to discard it, that perhaps, it really isn't him. However, that verified badge, staring right back at her spoke volumes even if pretty much everyone is verified on the streets of Instagram these days.

The profile picture, although she was yet to tap and check out his page pretty much confirmed her suspicions. She still had her questions, but she refused to let it get the best of her. Instead, she discarded the thought and logged out, keeping the phone back on the bed.

It didn't matter why and how it showed up in her page. She didn't care, and wouldn't bother to even check out the page to verify it. She's always been aware of its existence, just choose to not give it any thought.

Picking up her essentials, she headed to the bathroom to take a shower as she'd already planned on taking. When she came out, she briskly got dressed, effortlessly looking chic as always. It seemed her fashion sense only improved upon spending that much time in Korea, she merged well with the women you'd see on the streets of Seoul.

The decent looking ones that is.

Nevertheless, by the time she flicked one end of her veil over her shoulder, she stared at her reflection then allowed the corners of her lips to tilt upwards—deeming herself representable.

Realizing she'd miss her ride if she continues to stand like that, she hastily turned around and rushed to her bed to pick up her phone, taking along the small suitcase she decided to bring along with her. It's just a two days' trip, but she's packed so much. It has always been a bad habit of hers, over packing.

She didn't dwell on it. Instead, she dragged it over to where Ella was still seated in the exact position she was in since Amina returned from class. She seemed to be watching a football match this time around, seeming too engrossed in it. Outstretching her hand, she tapped the woman's shoulder, and when she turned around to face her, she offered her a small wave and a grin.

Amina slung a bag over her shoulder, the finishing touch of her look. "I got to go. See you later."

Ella offered her a wave back, her expression mirroring Amina's. "Have fun...but not too much."

"No promises." Amina flashed her one of her famous mischievous smile as she turned around, steering her suitcase towards the door with one hand, the other holding her phone safely.

"Have a good time with Hamoud then!" Ella screamed, her words following the lady whom had already closed the door, but still heard her anyways.

Amina could only shake her head, unbothered to make a remark about that when she's out already. People bustled about, ladies trooping in and out of the dormitories. Amina couldn't help but feel her heart swell. There was something about actually appreciating your surroundings.

She wasn't certain if it's just her, but there are random moments where she stops to actually appreciate her environment, only to realize there's a lot that she simply sees rather than understand how it works.

It was one of those moments, even if she was walking out of the dormitory and taking note of her surroundings all as well. Eventually, she reached the bus stop where she would take a ride to her destination. Luckily for her, the bus was already there so she didn't have to wait for it.