Taehyung's Past.

Author's POV.

" Mummy!!!!!!! " A eight year old boy asked to his mother , she turned back to face him shooting a death glares.

" What!!!!! " Instead of answering she asked him in harsh tone, the eight year old boy just lower his head as tears built into his beautiful eyes, he doesn't like it when someone talked rudly to him, only he knows how much he had craved for a love.

" Mummy I got 78 out of 80 isn't it's good news " The little boy beamed, even though he was sad from inside but he chose to hide behind his beautiful boxy smile.

" What just 78!!!!! You should had got fully marks you are such a useless piece of shit, because of you my husband left me and because of you we are living like beggar, you shouldn't had born at first place, I really regretted to gave a birth to a useless child like you " She infuriated as she grabbed the report card which was the little boy had in his small hands and signing it harshly before to throwing that on the little boy face, the boy flinched hardly as the tears storm down from his eyes.

As he bend on his knees trying to grabbed the report card with blurly vision as cause  the tears were filled into his eyes making hard to see anything somehow he grabbed his report card and hugging to his chest he runs from there with a speed of light, tears were still dripping down from his eyes arriving at his room door he grabbed it knocked at twisted it and thud opened it and shutting behind his back, he leant against the door and sliding down slowly, buring his face to his knees hugging himself so dearly he cried loud out.

" Why mum..? Why mum I'm trying to be a perfect son but you just disgrace me!!! Your husband left you because you cheated him with other man and resulting to  gave a birth to me, and my father also left you because he doesn't know you were married to him ( her husband) and when he comes to know ( his father) so,  he couldn't accept the truth and left you and after one month you come to know about my existence in your womb!!!! " He cried to himself as he empty his heart yes he knows the truth that's not a new thing for him as his mother always blamed him for that mistake which she had done. He buried himself more deeper to himself as he whimper, hiccups trying to resist himself from more cried, but the more he tried the more he cried, placing his palm on his mouth, preventing himself to make any sounds if his mother know if that he was crying she will beat him and will not give him any food for whole week. He hiccups, as he sniffles eyes had got red , nose had become red, eyes were swollen up, lips were trembling.

He stood up wiping the tears harshly he dragged himself to the bed, throwing himself on it he putting his face on the pillow and again began to crying a soft moan of crying was hearable, his whole body was shaking as he cried hardly but probably nobody would able to heard, as the pillow was was prevented his cries, he felt breathless, pain was hitting his heart like an arrow, after a while he felt little dizzy head felt heavy probably due to crying to much, he's eyes lied begin to close as he was dragged into deep slumber.

The little boy was Kim Taehyung a boy who was abandoned before he even born, a boy who is intelligent and smart and mature enough for his age, he  was the stage of that age whereas children played and enjoy their life with their parents, but in his case these are only dreams which could never be turned onto real, he had a step brother name Yoon Hwan. Hwan was the real son of that man with whom his ( Taehyung  ) mother was llegally married to, he never got jealous of Hawn but at the passage of time he began to got jealous of him as because he had observed how his mother pampered him how his mother took care of him, how his mother love him  how his mother spoiled him,  his mother hate him cause, if he hadn't been born so  she could have chance to turned back to his legal husband and live her life with her  only son Hwan, that was too much for him ( Taehyung  ) absorb, he tried to a perfect goody son just for his mother to notice him gave him the love he deserves but that were just an  expectations  just an expectation he was dying from inside and at the age of just eight just eight!! He lost his charms, his beautiful face lost beauty, he began to indifferent himself from everyone, only he knows how much pains had been hidden in his little heart, his heart was filled with only pain, which had overflowed, his heart was bleeding from Inside, his eyes had too many mysteries behind it smiles which are obviously fake, no one notice the pain behind his fake smile, even he was between  thousand of people but yet he felt lonely from inside , he was depressed, he was in pain, and the only medicine which could cure him was a little love, his heart, body, mind craves for only one thing , the only thing was a....!!!!!

A little love!!!!!!!!!!

To be continue....

Votes....??

Comments....??

Feedbacks....??

Follows...???

How it's going was it's good are you guys liking it...???