𝐌ᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ 𝐀ᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ

" Are you mad eomma "

" Jungkook I'm your eomma! "

" so, what! "

" Jungkook watch your mouth! "

" listen Mrs Jeon Balam you are my mother not my life decider !"

" Jungkook! " shout Taehyung.

Jungkook face was left side as because he was slapped by his mother aka Balam. Jungkook turned his face towards his mother who was now crying silently.

" Think before you speak! "

Mrs Jeon voice was held pain when she spoke these words out from her throat.

" Eomma you slapped me for a poor boy! "

Instead of crying Jungkook face show anger his mother slapped him for a gold digger that's hurt he's pride.

" Yes I did what will you do huh!!? "

Taehyung was standing near the stair case and looking at the family drama to be honest right now he is jealous his mother -in law asking his husband to marry someone when he already married to him.

From the starting he never like Jungkook's mother because everytime she point out mistake from him and also because she knows the real self of him, how heartless and greedy he is!

only Taehyung know that how many times he tried to kill her but everytime he failed. Seem like god loves Mrs Jeon alot.

" But eomma I'm a already married to Taehyung ! "

For unknown reason Taehyung felt proud until Mrs Jeon open her mouth to say.

" That boy is not good for you! "

Pointing towards Taehyung direction she told Jungkook . Taehyung took small steps back and bumped into stairs not hardly but lightly as because the stairs were last stair.

" Eomma what the hell you are saying! "

Curse Jungkook in angered expression Mrs jeon stay calm and looked at Jungkook without any emotions.

" whatever I'm saying is only truth! "

" ugh! do whatever you wanna but remember that I would never agree to marry that bitch! "

saying that more like warning his mother he begin to walk towards Taehyung directions.

" And one more thing me and Taehyung are not staying here anymore! "

Jungkook took Taehyung's hand and begin to walk towards door but suddenly stop by.

" You will accept this marriage and will not go out from this mansion and if you do than you will see my death body! "

Jungkook froze on the spot after hearing his mother he leave Taehyung's hand and turn back to face his mother.

He looked his mother in listless and walked towards her and face her.

" Eomma why you are doing this? "

Jungkook voice crack as he told his mother, she looked away from his face and asked.

" Yes or no "

Jungkook smile in pain and looked first Taehyung and than his mother and finally decided.

" Yes I accept this marriage! "

' I promise to myself I will make his life like living hell because of him my mother slapped me who never rise her hand on me and because of him Taehyung will upset and because of him me and will not together anymore! '

Thought Jungkook while looking at his smiling mother who patted his shoulder.

To be continue......

Vote ?

Comments ?

Feedback?

Follow?

New Character

Jeon Balam