𝐉ᴇʟʟʏ 𝐉ᴇᴏɴ .

ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ʙʏ : ᴊɪᴋᴏᴏᴋxʙᴜsᴀɴ

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

" Eomma where can I find him ” Jimin Asked Mrs Jeon as he finally decided to ask Jungkook for permission cause no matter he would never let his studies to spoil . Mrs Jeon thought for a moment as because until she remember she saw him in his room now it's been 30 minutes who knows he would there or not.

“ Umm...dear I don't know probably but he might in his bedroom or in garden ”  she told him who just nodded his head and begin to walk to found Jungkook or his so called husband.  Mrs Jeon being to do her work which was unfinished after Jimin left kitchen room she sighed and being to dragged into her work. 

Meanwhile Jimin who was roaming around in that big ass mansion well to be honest he don't know where the hell is Jungkook' room or the genden he felt like to slammed his head somewhere. 

“ How fucking Idiot I am ! ” he cursed himself for being careless , but still prepared to walk along with his foots which was god knows where it's leading.  He was walking and walking but then suddenly he bumped into someone he closed his eyes preparing himself to get hurt but he felt nothing but a thick and big arms was around his slim waist he opened his eyes just to met a doe eyes which was staring into his eyes, they both were staring into each other eyes until Jimin decided to broke the silence.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“ Hwan! ” said  Jimin awardedly hwan  snap out and let Jimin's go who stood up properly Yoon Hwan smile cutely and asked Jimin

“ You remember me...?  ”

Jimin chuckle softly before to reply .

“ ofcourse I remember you how can I forgot you!! " Jimin pinches his cheeks softly making hwan to giggle cutely he was looking so cute.  Jimin was looking him so lovely his heart skip a beat. Meanwhile Hwan was blushing lightly cause Jimin pinches his cheeks he felt butterflies were dancing in his stomach his heart was beating so fastly he afraid that Jimin might heard his heart beat .

“ by the way where were you going...?”  he felt should he tell him or not but in the end of his thought he prepare to tell him.  “ well I was going to Jungbook...?  or Jungcock...? room” he reply back to hwan while still confused in Jungkook's name.  hwan laugh hardly while grabbing his stomach which was now hurting due to laughing to much. 

“ oh!, God  Jimin.. it's not Jungbook or Jungcock!!!!, it's ' Jungkook ' hahha ” he laughed while replying to Jimin who just pout not liking the way hwan was teasing him. He smack his hand to hwan shoulder who was now trying to control his laughter.  Having enough Jimin also burst into laughter both were laughing and Jimin was hitting hwan lightly unknowing the fact that one pair of eyes were watching tham angrily.

Jungkook poke his tongue inside his right cheek as he looked tham being so happy he felt a wave of Jealousy drop on  his heart not liking the scene which was infront of him he begin to walk back from that stairs which was  he coming to his room. 

Hwan was leading Jimin to Jungkook's room as because he ( Jimin ) told him he don't know the way of Jungkook's room, in chit chatting Jimin told him that he wants to gose back to his college and continue his studies so,  he gave him idea to took admission in his college, at first Jimin refused as because he loves his previous college but hwan was not easy to give up that soon so after begging and pleading , giving puppy eyes to him.  Jimin sighed softly and agree to took admission in his college.  Hwan was overwhelmed, so without wasting any time he grabbed Jimin's wrist and lead him to Jungkook's room,  Jimin's eyes were fixing on their hands but yet he didn't pull his hand back and let hwan to do whatever he want.

Hwan twisted the knock and open the door just to see jungkook who was doing something in laptop with glasses on his eyes. 

He was looking so cute and hot at the same time he was staring to deep into laptop that he didn't notice anyone appearance

He was looking so cute and hot at the same time he was staring to deep into laptop that he didn't notice anyone appearance.  Jimin peek from behind hwan as because cause of him he was couldn't able to see inside of Jungkook's room anything.   Next thing he ( Jimin )  know that his breath hitched Jungkook up his gaze just to met with Jimin's eyes

   Next thing he ( Jimin )  know that his breath hitched Jungkook up his gaze just to met with Jimin's eyes

Jungkook turned his face from Jimin as he remember that scene which had happened in living room again he felt anger or we can say Jealous

Jungkook turned his face from Jimin as he remember that scene which had happened in living room again he felt anger or we can say Jealous..? Confused jimin was standing there and unknown by the fact that he made Jungkook angry or jealous....?

ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ??

ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ??

ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ ??

ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ??