𝐓ʜᴇ 𝐏ᴀsᴛ (3)

From that day Mrs Jeon tried warned Jungkook many times but he couldn't get it as because he was so deep in love with Taehyung, someone had said that love can make anyone blind, and that was happening with Jungkook right now he was totally blind by Taehyung's love..

Meanwhile Taehyung tried to kill Mrs Jeon many times but thanks to god he couldn't able to do, from that day he developed a pure hate for Mrs Jeon. so he made Jungkook his doll to used against Mrs Jeon which he did very well , he started to make fought between Jungkook and Mrs Jeon and cause of that Jungkook had many arguments with Mrs Jeon he ( Jungkook ) simply aloof and indifferent from his mother. From that day Jungkook and Mrs Jeon relationship which they had since Jungkook born broke down slowly and finally apart. Mrs Jeon was heartbroken she don't know what to do or what not to do she was so alone from the beginning Mr Jeon didn't care about her he always busy his business, she only had Jungkook but now Taehyung snatches him away from her. She was about to gave up but something crossed her mind that she should marry Jungkook to someone who love him for his heart not for money, but again a big question who would be marry Jungkook by that thought she was upset again and begin to search for a partner for Jungkook , she sent proposal to many people but no one wants to marry a person who already married to someone and happy already.

When Jungkook come to know that his mother was looking someone for him. He was infuriated, they both again had argued but yet Mrs Jeon won't give up and finally she had courage to asked her childhood friend cause she knows that she ( mrs park) had heart problems and had a beautiful son whom she loved too much.

Infact mrs Jeon also love Jimin and was engrossed in him she even thought to marry Jungkook to Jimin as because Jimin was her sweetheart, but seeing Jungkook happiness in someone she never took step for that marriage.

Jungkook and Jimin used to Best friend in childhood but when Taehyung comes between tham and broke their friendship, Jungkook started to treat Jimin I'm cold way he started to called him fumbling,( trying to do something in a clumsy manner ) at that time they were only seven years old, Jungkook become aloof and indifferent from Jimin.

Jimin was heartbroken by Jungkook's behaviour he was bit Jealous by Taehyung's as because Jungkook always seem found with Taehyung he give a tag to Taehyung 'Best friend forever' and that is it Jimin broke finally he gave up from Jungkook knowing that Jungkook would never talk to him like before.

At that time Jimin's father got offered from Seoul biggest company , Jimin don't want to go without telling Jungkook a ' Good bye ' which he tried many times but Jungkook didn't give shit about it he never listen Jimin properly. On the last day in busan for Jimin, he again went to Jungkook's house to tell him a good bye but he found out that Jungkook had been out with Taehyung for few days so with a heavy he left from Jeon's mansion and finally left busan with his family...

( A/n : Jeons have many mansion in busan so, when Jimin married Jungkook , Mrs Jeon give new mansion as gift to Jungkook )

After few days when Jungkook get home just to found out Jimin had been move out from busan he was broken even he treat Jimin in cold way but still he cared about him, he stay all night and cried his heart out with Jimin's picture in his hand, he was so broken he was looking someone to comfort him he need jimin, he need Jimin's warm comfort he regretted everything he done with Jimin , but what is done is done right.

At that time Taehyung played a role of 'A goody bestfriend ' he comfort Jungkook and made him realize that Jimin don't really care about him and don't deserves his tears and etc.... etc... After that Jungkook more open up with Taehyung and slowly slowly he developed feelings for Taehyung. And at the age of eighteen he proposes him who accepts it gladly.

Meanwhile at the Seoul Jimin's family was on the way of their house but an heavy accident happen in which Jimin lost his father so at the age of seven he lost his, his mother was so broken she was now soulless as because no she have no one except Jimin, and big question who will now help tham, who will took care of their expenses ??

After few months of Mr Park death Mrs Park begin to search for job as because she don't want to spoiled Jimin's childhood thanks to god as because she was educated so it was kinda easy for her to get job.

At the passage of time both Jimin and Jungkook being to forgotten each other and that was so easy to as because they were just kid when they were friends and they don't don't had any beautiful memories.....

End of flashback...

To be continue.....

Comments??

Vote??

Feedback??

Follow??